Current situation on 100mm Kegel wheels? Please update me

Let’s face it, we all talking shit about them on this thread is gonna get us blocked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have a set of Red Boas, and they ride great. But nonetheless, the people behind it are… suspect.

4 Likes

@b264 did they send you a prototype set of v2?

1 Like

and we the people thank you for cutting through their BS, as always.

7 Likes

@topcloud we are all waiting you to put back these 100mm wheels on the market. I think stand with Labeda is the best thing we can do. They have the experties and material. The logo doens’t make you ride better :laughing:

7 Likes

I got the same bullshit answer in a PM that they gave @Sender

3 Likes

Our first two collaborations are spoken for, yet it goes without saying that any of our friends can jump in on our orders, at cost:

When we order more wheels, together, the price comes down for everyone.

Happy to help, sincerely.

13 Likes

I’m surprised I didn’t get blocked either for my comments. But sometime you got to call the kettle black. I don’t know why they just don’t come out and say it and be truthful.

It may hurt their public image but it might actually improve it because they would be one of the first companies to come out and say yeah we did this to lower cost so our profit margin is higher now that we worked out the kinks with a trusted wheel manufacture.

7 Likes

No​

2 Likes

Dude those look so good. Geeez finally someone just take over boas moulds and use them!

1 Like

What about those grey wheels from Kienna, the elofy group buy. Where are those made cus even you guys said they felt better than any other wheel out there.

2 Likes

Esk8.news co-branded Tainties? :joy::joy::yum:

@longhairedboy

13 Likes

Don’t see why not. If boas hadn’t shown up i’d already have the market cornered!

PREMIUM TAINTIES. for the discerning rider.

11 Likes

Sign me up for a set!

1 Like

man that really rewinds. Remember Ollin? those were the days.

10 Likes

Back when they didn’t take thousands of dollars of our member’s money and fuck off into the sunset?

Good times.

6 Likes

I think the name duck pics would be better

2 Likes

Oh… what happened here? Any thread where I can read up on this?

2 Likes

Stuff on the old fourm. People pre ordered a bunch of decks.

1 Like

Sign me up for these just because of the name

1 Like

Thanks for this :smiley:, but how Will we order them?

1 Like