Convice My Friend not to get a RuRoc

This is best

1 Like

Bobblehead

2 Likes

ps: i’m the fat one.

2 Likes

Get a demon podium I’ve broken 1 on my second one now🤘 great helmet nice tight fit is loose enough around ears to allow airpods pro has protection is nice my brain and junk is intact had a scan done after first helmet broke looks semi-super cool

1 Like

Btw a ruroc is 400-450, podium with goggles is 130, and tsg is 300 why is he so set on ruroc?

2 Likes

He aspires to be a stormtrooper

2 Likes

and he is stoopid. prolly why he hasn’t joined the forum either.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Demon-United-Mountain-Goggles-Available/dp/B07J47YVWP/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=demon%2Bpodium%2Bgreen&qid=1580871141&sr=8-2&th=1&psc=1

New Olders is 200-ish, Ruroc is 300-ish, and hot, and blocks vision by a bit at the sides

Nah :b:

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, ordering my ruroc now!

7 Likes

Awesome, some say to test your helmet first to make sure it works. Heres some instructions

1. Hit 35mph on your kaly

2. Do your best impression of the old ladys from the old Life Call commercials

Please record your test. Thank you :metal:

giphy (9)

4 Likes

8 Likes

On another note. Motorcycle helmets are huge and heavy as fuk!

12 Likes
3 Likes

Compromise? Tell him to buy the ruroc motor cycle helmet instead. Theyre alot lighter than the avrage mc helmet and will keep u alive.

3 Likes

Oh how the trends change.

Ruroc helmet is very decent helmet. I definitely trust my noggin’ in it from brain injuries.
It does lack in the fov department and I wouldn’t trust the chin guard as much as a full face helmet.
Even though fov is lacking, the goggles are a very nice fit and switching out lenses is easy.
Also nice feature is the GoPro mount but they designed the mount wrong since you need a hex tool to hold the nut down to tighten your GoPro to it.

They are overpriced and would definitely be a better sale at the $200 range.

Tsg pro is awesome. Fov is fantastic. My favorite go to so far.

Predator dh6 is pretty cool too. Fov is also fantastic.

I definitely want a triple 8 racer. That price is cheap. Doesn’t look like they ship to Europe though.

3 Likes

https://holyboardshop.com/triple-8-racer?___store=holyboardshop_en&___from_store=holyboardshop_es

3 Likes

Why didnt I buy that DH6 haha

3 Likes

I never understood why people want to carry around a full face helmet, next to having a backpack and the board. It’s just too much for going from A to B.

I feel that eye contact is very important with fellow road users. If someone sees a guy with a darth vader bobble head on an electric skateboard, nothing to read from him except hand signals.

Also, it really is the complete opposite of sexy. And electric skateboarding can really benefit and grow from that. Hurt that knee from time to time.

2 Likes

I hate/love you.

Just ordered it in red but with free shipping on amazon. Same price.

Why didn’t I buy that prototipo?
Because I was way too damn late to that party.

2 Likes