Convice My Friend not to get a RuRoc

Yes sir

Im New Olders all the way

Super light and comfy. Protects the noggin well.

Claims its out of his price range.

He thinks he got a good deal on the Ruroc paying 278

5 Likes

Can get the New Olders for like $230 after shipping lol, assuming you only get one visor. Even with two you’d be cheaper.

1 Like

Yeah I know…

I was between New Olders, Ruroc, TSG, and a moto helmet and I was down for the Olders. Was cheaper than everything but some moto helmets, light, customizable colors, and just a damn good looking helmet. Assuming the Avitar lol.

3 Likes

+1 on New Olders, love it.
Triple 8 T8 is $150 right now, hard to beat that…

3 Likes

It says $200 on their website for me, unless you’re talking about another site.

Can’t remember where it was, someone linked in good deals thread I think.

7 Likes

Thank you, tough choice now.

4 Likes

I still wear the Ruroc without snow goggles on certain rides. It’s usually between that and the Bell Super3R. I definitely NEVER go fast wearing the RR after seeing what happens to them when “tested”. Why would anyone pay more for claustrophobic visibility that would increase chances of crash vs cheaper and better DH helmets?

4 Likes

There really isn’t much to discuss… does he place more value on safety, or appearance?

2 Likes

well this stoopid little squirt, asked us what helmet to get. we then said to get an new olders. he said ok…then the next day he came to school and told us that he ordered a RuRoc. so in other words he quite simply
disregarded our “professional opinion” (if your willing to call it that).

sorry for the late response. i was grocery shopping with my mom. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Wait a fucking minute :pensive:

3 Likes

it came today.

1 Like

Just linked him to this.

And bashed him in

Fucker better return it

2 Likes

Mission accomplished

Thanks guys, I truly care about my friends saftey.

And not just because we are so low on numbers and want people to ride with.

10 Likes

Why would get a new olders over a tsg? Takes 2 months to get a new olders

Other than the fact that it’s only.rated for snow sports and will give you asshole cancer from wearing it in public?

Same reason he wanted the ruroc probably.

The appearance

1 Like

he has one of my good motorcycle helmets to use till he gets it. is it akwardly large…yes…is it really heavy…yes…but is it safe…fuck yes it is.

3 Likes