Convice My Friend not to get a RuRoc

Alright, little situation here.

My friend is getting a full face and is dead set on getting a Ruroc. I’ve told him multiple times not to get it and tried to show him photos of them shattering and my personal storys. He is all about the look of it and thats it.

Ive seen these things break from punches and people falling on the snow with them.

He claims the one he got is now skate certified and it will be fine.

Please help me as I dont really trust the Ruroc and he won’t take my word for it.

8 Likes

Never understood why people like to look like a 12 year old starwars cosplayer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

isn’t a helmet shattering part of what protects you?

1 Like

Fuck RR, they don’t even look good.

You sure he doesn’t already have brain damage?

1 Like

Well this is what I saw on it shattering

He thinks this shit is fake :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Lmao. Chin attachment will get destroyed after the first fall Guaranteed :wink:

3 Likes

holy fuck, ouch!

Shouldn’t that be enough to convince him?

1 Like

Yeah, when Joniffin took the punch in DC it shattered

3 Likes

I thought it would, but he claims this guy was wearing the older non skate certified helmet???

1 Like

He ate it or someone beat up his ass? Cuz he’s a cool but scary looking dude. Someone you wouldn’t wanna fuck with lol

3 Likes

when I streetfaced with a half dome a few months ago my face didn’t look that bad, not to mention not even falling…

2 Likes

:astonished: imagine punching a helmet and it shatters…

I would think I am so strong.

6 Likes

Fought a dude driving a car.

Like fist fight brawl shit was incredible to witness

7 Likes

Holy fuck lol. My man :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I assume he took the win right

2 Likes

Yeah😂

3 Likes

@yourBIGfriend

Please explain our friends stubborness

1 Like

The guy probably didnt have the googles on so the face mask shattered into his head

Phew! What a relief :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally more of a New Olders kinda guy. Need to get another since I busted the fiberglass on my last fall but it was a damn good smack to the back of the head and pretty sure I wasn’t concussed.

3 Likes