Convice My Friend not to get a RuRoc

mint condition :joy:

7 Likes

Ehm for safety and looking sexy.

I don’t need eye contact. I got helmet contact. A nod and a look in each other’s direction is all you need.

6 Likes

protect the money maker and save a trip to the dentist.

6 Likes

You must not go fast

3 Likes

I also enjoy having teeth.

3 Likes

Have yall considered just not falling? Why you need all this nonsense just stay standing up.

16 Likes

We need to make this a campaign #saynotogravity .

3 Likes

Just look at that total package. Sexy all over me.

9 Likes

only really carry it when i enter a store, around my elbow it makes a decent shopping basket too :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Have you ever considered factors unconsidered?

Someone might crash into you.

3 Likes

woosh

4 Likes

Found this knockoff if you want to die on the cheap

Beon ECE Motorcycle helmets winter motorbike anti-fog visor helmet Open Face Helmet Casque Casco Capacete Helmets chin

https://a.aliexpress.com/_sChoKB

Hey that’s not fair. You take electric skateboarding to the level of extreme sports, medals coming your way for sure :1st_place_medal: you need all the protection you can get.

I’m talking more about the commuter. The person that makes a few stops after work to pick things up or go places. A full face helmet just makes that way of commuting way less practical. If you go 25 km/h max, normal helmet is just fine.

5 Likes

Tell him if he’s making money with his face, he should protect it. If he’s not making money with his face, he should hide it :rofl:
PS: dunno if my joke was clear enough

7 Likes

atleast until you discover the glory of faceplants that is…

2 Likes

Last time I only wore a half shell to go to the shops my receiver broke and sent full throttle signal to ESC. I had to bail when I was rapidly catching the car in front of me and it wasn’t pretty.

3 Likes

I do agree there. I have full face, I don’t grab it every time I step on a board. If I’m just going to be cruising around the boardwalk or in a city and I’m not going faster than I can run, meh.

Helmets absolutely have a place, but like, race car drivers put on helmets, don’t see everyone who gets in a car put a helmet on. Just all depends what you’ll be doing and what your intentions are.

6 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. For me this really only applies to them sickos like @MoeStooge @JaysTCB @Arzamenable @JeremyChavez

4 Likes

This is why I wear a ball box every time I go out

6 Likes