[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

ahhh i’m going to dump my proto for this.

2 Likes

you’re in?

Fuck the proto. Get on this loooong flexyyy boiii

2 Likes

which flex is the question. I assume the enclosure will add quite a bit of stiffness to the deck.

I have an evolve bgtr electronics setup on a flex 2, it’s a trampoline at 190lbs rider weight. I can bottom it out with a good jump stationary, even with 150mm wheels.

Mind you that’s not a bad thing for the way I ride it. Low speed, super carvy, comfy as a cloud. The flex makes it carve a lot like a snowboard with a slight delay to your back end rolling out, but at the same time carving and turning is super smooth and any sudden movements get lost in the flex of the deck.

2 Likes

get a flex 2. you wont regret it

2 Likes

I just took your word on this and bought a flex 2.

its so springy and fun. 180lb and below i’d highly recommend that. I know Ed is light so its defo what he should get

2 Likes

My flex 1 dervish is too stiff, so my guess is flex 2 should work well, worst comes to worst I have another loaded analog board, a true tragedy :wink:

4 Likes

I bloody loved this deck analog. I want an enclosure made for the Dervish Sama so badly.

1 Like

all this talk making me wish I’d gone with a flex 2 instead of my flex 1…

2 Likes

Proto is also flexy. As much as I want to sell it, I also want to keep it as my only pneumatic board.

3 Likes

Proto is like 1/10th the flexy of loaded

1 Like

Hello Guys, I see things are moving fast. Great community we have here.

The only issue is time, I took over a year to design this 38" vanguard enclosure, between lack of time and excesive work on my day time job, so I can’t promise exact dates.

I will also be offering battery packs along with the enclosures if anyones is interested, 21700 P42A in 14S4P or 16S4P with charge port and battery capacity meter intalled on the enclosure, hit me up if there is any interestest in this for a complete solution.

8 Likes

I’d be possibly interested in the 14s4p version, especially if that meant a slimmer enclosure. personally not a fan of battery meters.

1 Like

bump, if anyone wants to get on board!

no pun intended

1 Like

I wonder if you guys would rather get a slimmer enclosure than high cell count enclosure

2 Likes

I don’t know how to start a poll if someone wants to do that. @eBoosted how many cells you’d think would fit in the slimmer one?

1 Like

a slimmer 12s4p enclosure for the 42 inch would be FANTASTIC

2 Likes

On a 38" Vanguard a 10S4P will be the maximum pack you can fit, on a 42" maybe a 12S4P but with almost no room for and ESC and BMS. That’s why I decided to go with a mixed stack enclosure which looks much better than a slimmer profile to be honest

3 Likes