[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

PayPal an option?

2 Likes

yeah I pmed you my email address

1 Like

PayPal did something called a ā€œcharge lockā€ on my account and now I canā€™t access it, and their CS has sent me on a couple wild chases through their departments.

1 Like

what in the world

venmo/cash app worst case I suppose

1 Like

@Avi @zero_ads @ablairlamb @Colozeus @OzzysPaw Taking $25 payment for sending the deck to Alan. this also acts like a deposit of sorts too. Iā€™m gonna make a PM thread with everyone

3 Likes

shout-out to this awesome community for helping us get this organized so quickly! if anyone else is interested, hop in while you can!

big thanks to @Evwan for facilitating

2 Likes

im desperate for this enclosure xD

1 Like

you got a flex 1 or 2? been saving my flex 1 for this exact enclosureā€¦ was planning to go 12s4p but now I may just go biggerā€¦ canā€™t wait

1 Like

I have a flex 2, but itā€™s skinned, so its closer to a flex 1.5

1 Like

that sounds almost ideal honestlyā€¦ I was on the fence between flex 1&2, but went stiffer to save the enclosures some scrapes. Iā€™m ~200lbs

1 Like

my ebp enclosure took a beating at carve as I was offroading with like 2" of ground clearance. I dont mind beating this enclosure up too xD

1 Like

i canā€™t fucking wait to build a super long-range vanguard. thinking iā€™ll go with torqueboards trucks and motors or perhaps savage1ā€™s trucks.

2 Likes

Id drool over a 16s4p hoyt 5" build with tkps for the extra wheelbase thatā€™s required

3 Likes

going revel DD for mineā€¦ I want a rangey, stealthy, thaney, flexy beast

1 Like

If I didnā€™t want to plan on buying another charger then I somehow have to work in 20s :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

my god, this enclosure is going to enable some scary builds

2 Likes

it would be cool to build some sort of fast swappable 2wd to 4wd vanguard.

2 Likes
How to get the money over the border
  • on horseback
  • gold coins in arse
  • Etherium on USB drive
  • sexual favors
  • paper money airplane
  • T-shirt launcher
  • teleportation

0 voters

paper money airplane definitely the play

Deck has been purchased directly from loaded straight to @eBoosted.

This group buy IS happening, even though we only have 8 people so far

3 Likes