Community Shout-Outs

Shout out to @Lee_Wright for recommending to undo the top bindings instead of the heel straps for easier step outs.

Honestly a life changer :facepunch:

9 Likes

I figured this out randomly the other day and I was like wow how did I not think of this before lol

1 Like

Shout out to @hexakopter and @rpasichnyk for their new shop!!!
Thanks for always improving the tech and usability of your products and pushing the boundaries in the ESK8 market :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

You mean you haven’t watched my beginners guide video!?

Shock!

:joy:

4 Likes

I did actually watch it but that was well before I had my mtb so I forgot lol

Maybe I should watch again haha

1 Like

Shout out to @b264 being awesome, helpful, supportive, and extremely patient in this thread… ESC getting really hot
Great example of this community helping each other out. Props to the folks who offer this kind of direct support regularly. You don’t even get paid for it, yet you stick with it to educate and help folks overcome problems. Much respect :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

So, I just want to put this here. I love you @JJHoyt. I have a super old puck from the bamboo only days that had a component fall off and Jeff fixed it for free. I ordered a new battery for it as mine was toast and is puffy (r/spicypillows) but he installed a new one in there anyways. FOR FREE. Best CS in esk8. Some companies have to start taking notes…

If anyone needs a new puck battery for an aging remote, send me a message. I don’t need the extra one I paid for. Free + ship

battery was taken

25 Likes

love that youre paying it forward, Evwan!

17 Likes

@bboybowzer

This man!!! For sure the Nicest guy ever!! Always generally super helpful and has assisted me in finding homes for alot of things I’ve been selling.

BUT THEN HE GOES AND PULLS THIS!!!

Wifey and I are expecting a baby boy in June :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: super excited and now we have this amazing gift from our own Bao to help with our baby son! :sob: thanks bro!

22 Likes

This community is AWESOME! Gratz on baby! Your first? :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

His second. The first was @AviatorEsk8er

11 Likes

Just want to give a shout-out to @b264!! This dude is always super helpful and talks above my head most of the time but super nice explaining stuff in dumb terms for me.

21 Likes

Yea first one! Also @Evwan ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl: can’t believe i missed this, litterally laughing out loud rn :rofl::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

Many thanks to @EreTroN for gifting me cnlinko connectors. They arrived today, beautifully packaged. :smiley:

6 Likes

Been a long time!

Hats off for my all time bro @City-Blade-101 for his never ending support and love :heart::pray:t4:

@Andy87 for his sweeet surprise in the last box I got from him😁

@xsynatic for always checking up on me :joy::joy:

Lot of love around here!!!

10 Likes

Always always room for love :heart:

Hope you and the lovely lady are as great as ever

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart: yes we’re good!! Wayyyy better than last year thank God

Hope sky is clear on your side too!

3 Likes

Got the griptape today for my evo. Thanks @Linesflag ! Now i can make a perfect template with it.
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

np bro, I’m glad it arrived in one piece. :smiley:

3 Likes

It was perfect. And the fit was exact to my board also. :slight_smile:

1 Like