Coming for that MOON BOOTY [Stooge Link Evo]

3 Likes

I want some stretched metro wheels now

1 Like

Yes you do :grin:

2 Likes

:wink:

Have you ever tried to do the moon walk during a freshmen homecoming dance in high school because you wanted to make a cool impression on the ladies and in the act of moon walking, you trip backwards and accidentally tear down the huge banner that the girl you’re crushing on worked so hard to make but you blamed it on the fact that you’re wearing the wrong shoes because they’re extra grippy and then during winter formal, your crush ends up going with your best friend with the not so grippy shoes?

It’s waaaay grippier than that

8 Likes

That story was too real to be made up. Sorry for your loss. That bitch probably would have demanded a huge diamond anyway.

3 Likes

did you sell your other shoes to @torqueboards ?

2 Likes

Wow… and on 8inch?? :sleepy:

3 Likes

I sold my friends soul-less body

2 Likes

Wh chugger :+1:t3:

1 Like

yep. :joy:

1 Like

Cisco = hater :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: What in the world :no_mouth:

1 Like

I didn’t miss by much in my guess… pretty good for not actually have the board or enclosure in hand…

but a “miss” is as good as a mile and I’m super stoked you got it all to work!!

props to you man for actually doing the thing and not listening to some k00k on the internet…

5 Likes

I was actually very very close to buying the killshot combo that night you said it :joy: but thanks for the foresight though! It helped out a lot with planning for the build :+1:

3 Likes

Such a awesome build and you got the infamous @Chibatterysystems :call_me_hand: and the crew chief @MoeStooge = super fast board

2 Likes

I’m sure the wheels I have now chugs wayyy more wh

1 Like

Brutal takedown.

3 Likes

The player AND the game.

2 Likes

Awkward ride to the dispensary. Had to turn back around because I forgot to bring a mask :frowning:
But @DEEIF I have these trucks as loose as they can but they’re still so stable. Like tf?

3 Likes