Comfortable,smooth,quiet and powerful hub DIY?

That’s right the raptor hubs are terrible it’s not even a competition.
I have friends that literally can’t give them away.

1 Like

I know better now. Glad I found this place. Saved my money.

5 Likes

They had a good start and did make some good products.
But they didn’t really continue that trend.
The unity seems okay.
But I’m wary buying anything from a company I don’t know if it’s going to exist in 6 months.
Still love my original OG single focboxs.

1 Like

@Chibatterysystems has 2 raptor 2.1’s for sale for 500 bucks each. Get one and then combine it with a @torqueboards Direct drive kit and you have a board for 1150 that will do you fine. Keep the original deck though because if you put the raptor 2 battery inside a flexy deck then it will break.

Ask me how I know.

4 Likes

One sold.

How do you know?

2 Likes

I dont have any left They all sold within that same hour pretty much. I posted it

2 Likes

I put one in the trampa orrsom and some of the spot welds came off. The negative tab came off too and shorted out my antispark. 15 cells vented.

Nearly a very expensive project.

Thats how I know lol

3 Likes

Trying to get you back some dollars brother lol

Thanks man lol, for a forum that hates on Enertion so much. Everyone wanted to buy those raptors. I had like 10 commitments to buy. Are you guys burning them in a bonfire or somethin?? lol

3 Likes

I think people either see them as a good tuning platform or for that money they could hit reddit and make some coin on a resale. Those idiots buy anything

2 Likes

Bet it is the second.

3 Likes

What happens when direct drives fall apart?

1 Like

Which ones? TB’s are solid

I would check them out but the TB website actually pisses me off

Can you buy replacement motors?

2 Likes

@torqueboards customer service is second to none. Dex would always look after you.

1 Like

All those you tubers that have pushed Raptors, need to make a “I was wrong” video.

5 Likes

It has sth too specific ? I really am considering it atm as a fastest ~1000$ with good quality,range…and yeah smooth vesc. If you don’t surprise me I will buy the thing :crazy_face:

1 Like

All those youtubers if you watch the videos are actually terrified of the thing.

Stuff and things for example.

1 Like

Tell me now this is not a comment about a raptor?

2 Likes