CNC footstops for sell

It’s the same as the Paris logo on the baseplate, it’s purely cosmetics in the manufacturing (the N doesn’t make the part suck, it’s just a weight saving pattern)

7 Likes

How about you make your own CNC footstops and offer something to the community. Oh wait you can’t? Then STFU

10 Likes

Lol. What would you like?

if u don’t like my product, just don’t common here with BS reason. If u think my product wasn’t high end enough and don’t deserve put name on it. Then pay me tho, I make u something engrave u name, " keyboard fighter" on it.

22 Likes

Your shits dope @Ean.esk8
Keep up the great work!!!

12 Likes

I agree, idk what @sleepless agenda is, but I believe in not trashing a product until you try it

It makes even less sense since the criticism is about the looks, not the functionality. These look great. If you don’t like an N, don’t buy it.

4 Likes

It’s nicely machined and seems good quality, but depending on your stance you might find that it needs a bit more adjustment range.

You can see mine is mounted on the piss a little bit to get it at the angle i wanted.

3 Likes

Mah dude would you be ashamed to drive a Mercedes-Benz or a Rolls Royce? Because last time I checked the silver Arrow and the Muse have no other function than aesthetic (my bad, it is a visor to run over riders and bikers tho right)

Both are literally named after their original founders. Many big manufacturers do it, same for other activity fields.

For a dead simple footstop I fail to see how the N embedded shape could make it fragile in any way and compromise the quality of the product. It actually helps make double triangle sections, which make it stiff with supports.

TLDR : I see your point but it doesn’t apply to @Ean.esk8 product, and I’m not even a buyer there.

OP keep up the good work.

5 Likes

The E-TOXX rims.

Oh hey my last name starts with N. That’s Nice.

8 Likes

613b6c786f4ea42221fd4a1b73a6044670e99988_2_690x460

I mean, these guys have logos and shit too.

Utter junk obviously

8 Likes

images - 2021-02-20T232812.443 images - 2021-02-20T233203.140 images - 2021-02-20T232649.976

4 Likes

Those Bustin and Loaded boards are also just so trash the way they laser burn logos into their decks and use stylish grip tapes

Pure filth.

5 Likes

@glyphiks how far could it be adjusted and does it come far enough down on the deck?

1 Like

You can see in the photos how far it can be adjusted.

Also how far it could run down a deck.

1 Like

was it at its max?
cheers

1 Like

Yes it was at its max and installed on the piss to gain more angle. There is plenty of adjustment north to south, just needs a bit more in the angle department

1 Like

ah nice
def interested in one

1 Like

what size tire they fit? 5 point mount pattern looks like those kegel spokes? or maybe u have ur own pulley adapter? im curious

it are different adapter, only fit our gear drive currently.

1 Like

another gear drive on the block soon™? nice to have options

3 Likes