Cloud Wheels/Clone SR Foamies Review

He’s not seeing a difference because he’s on a flexy vanguard style deck. So the feel difference is reduced

So for those who have tried 110mms, how do the foamies compare? I’ve been riding the foamies often but only tried the 110mms once or twice, to be honest it’s a close fight.

3 Likes

I’ve not used the tb110mm but I’ve managed to test a new set of cloudwheels and they feel different than the initial set that I have tried…

Comfortable on tarmac but I still don’t like the narrow contact patch…

This review is :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: trying foomies on a boosted :laughing::laughing::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah, my experience doesn’t line up with OP, either. Maybe he got a set from a bad batch or something. Foamies are fucking legit. Definitely a contender with 110s just with a different flavour. Glad to have both.

10 Likes

I purchased a cloud wheel at Alibaba. At that time, the seller stated that the black color was 83A. The transparent cloud wheel is 78A.

4 Likes

Lol I forgot about this gem :joy::weary:

1 Like

Cheers buddy, you’re entitle to you opinions :+1: and vomits of course :smirk:

Thanks for replying with some sense bro :slight_smile: yea maybe I had a bad/old batch so my first impression was based on that particular set that I have tried…

But the newer ones that I tried with the Ownboard Bamboo was better compared to the old ones in every way :+1:

Yea possibly that’s why, cos the last set was a loaner wheel from a friend and the new sets was from the recent Ownboard purchase :smile:

Glad that you remember it now then :smile:

4 Likes

is there a link to this?

Maybe he was offered the non cloudwheel 125mm prototypes, they’re actually just urethane only. I was offered the same thing. Its the bottom right in this image, more colors are available now.

On another note,
I’m going to be stocking some in my store, what colors should I get :smiley: There are red ones and stuff too

7 Likes

The seller is Alibaba’s I-Wonder.
I can’t put links well…

1 Like

Aww. Why you gotta hurt people’s feelings like that man!? Not everyone is crazy about range or top speed.
Many peep want a light board even if that involves carrying 6 extra batteries, 3 chargers and an electric toolset in their backpacks. They might enjoy Making the rest of the group stop and wait for them every 3 miles and taking up multiple charging spots even when they’re already over crowded. Hey. That’s Personal choice . Leave him alone :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Touch and Cisco back together again. I’m tossing gasoline-soaked rags into the corners and torching the place.

4 Likes

C’mon Billy. I Gotta have my boys back! You know that :rofl:

1 Like

Mine are white core/gray tire. Not the best-looking wheel.

1 Like

Yea i feel like after 50 miles the dirt on the wheel would kinda ruin the clear core + white (or grey) :frowning:
Probably thinking of mostly black + clear and some of the red/blue in there too

How much did you end up getting yours for? I can’t really seem to find the actual cost of them, because listings are 75$ then they charge $30 shipping so it ends up being 105+…

3 Likes

After a while clear thane turns piss yellow. That’s why I always choose darker colors lol

2 Likes

I bought them used locally for 70usd barely used, so I never knew the new price. I could go for some of those red ones.

I have been dreaming about a board that requires a purple set of Foamies since I first saw them.

3 Likes

I just got a set of the white core/grey tire clouds to replace 107s. Will report back on how they feel.

1 Like