Chubby - the best thumb mod of the mini remote, 02.07.20 - files and instruction added

Look at my Chubby! Isn’t it beatiful? :heart_eyes: It’s definitely a handful. Feels good though. I’m guessing that I might be the first to print one of these, but will probably be one of the last ones to actually finish it. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice!
These are in the wild!

1 Like

Thanks @dani I’m firing up the slicer. The lipos you linked, it’s $5.90 for 1, but $19.90 for 10 lol. I ordered a 10 pack. Let’s see if I like this enough to use them all :slight_smile:

There’s US stock of the 402030 lipos, but only 200mah vs the 300mah dani linked. ali-e has 200mah but no 300mah. they have 500mah, but the seller looks fishy. I feel like the ebay 300mah are probably 200mah IRL? hm.

3 Likes

Don’t know the details, but you seem on top of it.
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

If anybody in the US can hook me up with 1-2 of these shells in PETG on the cheap I’ll love u…

Left people in charge of two of my printers… both got horribly fucked up. Don’t have the life/arms in me right now to fix them… Pls help 1 arm cripple out

4 Likes

That means no battle hardening service trade?

Edit
Just realized they most probably are all using their printers for @linny’s Dickosaurus contest.

4 Likes

Not entirely, cus it’s not my contest!!!

I printed one yesterday to try.

Size comparison to a VX1

3 Likes

Looks good, i would love to try this kid but i can get a lipo anywhere :sob:

Buy a remote, rip out lipo, done :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I want it. Definitely on the ever expanding to-do list.

2 Likes

I’m really glad people are making those!
Thank you

I have several lipos that I don’t need, so if anyone needs a couple let me know.

I’m in US

6 Likes

I’m printing a chubby right now for @eicarumba with fuzzy mode turned on :grin::joy:

1 Like

I looked into doing it with the cans in a soft jawed panavise for the time being. Works but definitely takes more time… I should be out of the cast at end of month tho.

I also want dick dino prints…

3 Likes

Now I wish I had a printer to trade with you :grin:

1 Like

Smaller than I had expected. I really like it! Gonna order the other parts this week.

@dani I would take you up on the lipos, but it is probably cheaper for me to just order them than have you ship them I assume.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it!

The only way I know how to ship domestically is with flat rate, which is 7.75$ now.
Do you know of a cheaper method?
I can bundle the parts for you to make it worth it :slight_smile: I have everything except the pots

lmk if interested

1 Like

Let me know how much? Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll let you know tomorrow

1 Like

So I can get you the following:
Lipo x 2
1s charger pcb
Switch
Diode
Lanyard
Piece of 3 strand wire to connect your pot

Get it all for 14$ shipped (7.75 of this is shipping)

You’ll still need the pot!

4 Likes

Hey @dani or anyone else ordering multiple parts for these mods, if you’re interested, I’d be willing to take extras off your hands (I’d pay of course). Love this mod. Exactly what I need as my steez remote has shit the bed.
Please hit me up in pm or the thread. Gonna get on this!
Cheers

1 Like