Christmas Promotion: Maytech New SUPERFOC6.8 50A FOC ESC based on VESC6 are in stock now!

The aluminun case looks a little like a Gas Pedal haha :smiley:

I prefer the square design of the other VESC6 but then on the other hand its such a nice price and the rectangular shape might fight better for other cases.

Good job maytech

2 Likes

Thicc. Too thicc for people like me but you could probably get 3 of them stacked under the new lacroix with 840 cells in it. Comes with a complimentary forklift to get it onto the street outside your house

4 Likes

I think it’s neat that it’s the exact same footprint, because now the aluminum cases I already have will fit just fine :smirk:

1 Like

I have my 4.12 vescs with the caps in L shape, takes about the same space as a Focbox

Maytech should produce a simple Flipsky–style cooling heatsink. That would make them pretty great if they are as good as advertised.

However, I vaguely that @linsus mentioned that the power stage of the 4.12 is its Achilles Heel… So 12S stability will be proven once its tested for a longer period

@Eileen Are those ESC FOC only ? I can’t find any informations on those working in BLDC as well…

2 Likes

No, theyre compatible with the VESC tool and support all features including BLDC. Theyre called the SUPERFOC because they use a DRV8301 which is support to help with DRV faults while running 12s/FOC and they have another phase shunt which is supposed to help with current smoothing.

5 Likes

they support BLDC as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, thanks !

Please be the Maytech rep for this forum, your english is fantastic.

3 Likes
1 Like