Christmas Promotion: Maytech New SUPERFOC6.8 50A FOC ESC based on VESC6 are in stock now!

[8_1420x570]

Promotion:

1. SUPERFOC6.8 without aluminium case: US$97.5/pcs (original US$119.9)
  2. SUPERFOC6.8 with aluminium case: US$127.5/pcs (original US$164)
  3. 1pcs SuperFOC6.8 with aluminum case + 1pcs Anti-spark switchUS$139/Set (Original Price US$189.6/Set, Save US$50.6/Set)
  4. 1pcs SuperFOC6.8 with aluminum case + 1pcs Anti-spark switch + 1pcs 10S Rheostatic brake : US$159/Set (Original Price US$221.6/Set, Save US$62.6/Set)

**Update: **
SUPERFOC6.8 production is completed. Welcome orders!

12 Likes

7 Likes

Would love to see a group buy with aluminium enclosures :+1:

4 Likes

as @Eileen just confirmed the aluminum heat sink case which worked pretty well with the 4.12 version will fit this version as well. Would be interested how much amps they really can push with that additional heat sink case.
4.12 and 6 are advertised as 50A, but the HW6 should already by nature be able to handle more amps than the 4.12 HW.

@Eileen maybe you want to sent two of your new vesc6 based escs and two heat sink cases to one of the guys from the esk8news team for a test/review? :pray::grin:

7 Likes

What is the quantity needed to be 50$/piece?

6 Likes

Welcome Eileen

Send to @longhairedboy for ritual sacrifice.

5 Likes

And a webcam interview while you are at it too please!

@Eileen send us a set we’d love to test them for you.

7 Likes

Hi Damon, PM you :wink:

1 Like

Great stuff. I have the 4.12 VESC and it is rock solid in BLDC, but does not work in FOC. Nice to see one that can handle it.

1 Like

@eileen called me and her voice was so lovely i ordered 20 motors.

guys be careful, if she calls you you will end up ordering a bunch of stuff. You won’t be able to help it. She’s like some kind of beautiful retail siren.

37 Likes

What is FOC?

Field orientation control, just a more powerful and efficient way to run a BLDC motor

2 Likes

I just found this, its pretty good info:

https://www.trinamic.com/technology/std-technologies/field-oriented-control/

3 Likes

Registering interest in two of these…

Here’s what the case looks like

SuperFOC 6.8 with case

6 Likes

12cm long?
It’s a good thing they tried to keep it compact :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s super bulky… Not sure if you need it to cover things like the caps… Wondering what the actual sized heat sink you’d need… Also if you were to run dual the a common heat sink would be the go… Looks nice thou

dude…

it’s literally the same size as a 4.12.

10 Likes

Still it has a large footprint.
Considering that the VESC6, which is by no means small, is 75x70mm = 5250mm2 ,
119x59mm=7021mm2 is almost 40% bigger.
I am sure they could figure out a way to make it smaller if they put their mind to it.

2 Likes