ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

@Sender. Since this is my first start to finish scratch diy board and it’s a limited deck I want a rendition of this flower which is just as rare as the deck it will be printed on and has deep rooted meanings.

3 Likes

Very pretty! If I already get the fabric you want ordered and ready, less than 3 weeks after I get the deck.quite possibly sooner, just depends on other projects I have going at the time

7 Likes

@Sender so how do you work? do you take like a deposit on the art work and final payment when complete?

As I wrote on top production will roughly take 1 month. That what I can say about me :wink: So close the GB on Sunday. I will start soon to collect money to speed up the process

3 Likes

I’d hope to have some if not all the enclosures out in a month or so after I get my hands on the deck. Also depends what I hove on at the same time. £50 an enclosure.

11 Likes

Amazing price! Thx man

To speed up the process if everyone agrees I could get the first deck made and ship it to @bigben so he can already start. That should roughly cost 10$ on top of each deck cost. It’s just an option.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me!

\m/ rock on. Totally down w that

I think it could easily save 2-3 weeks.

4 Likes

I’d rather the money went to you or bigben, but I won’t complain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I said it’s just an option. To me we can leave it as it is. It was just an idea to save a bit of time in this multiple steps process :grin:

It will be so sick. With black or dark grey hardware is gonna be amazing.

1 Like

Either works for me! Whichever is easier for both of you

Would it be sacrilege to put my trampa mini spring carve trucks on this :face_with_monocle: I’m debating that or torqueboard direct drive.

Well I was hoping they weren’t clear coated so I could wood burn them. I understand it makes it ready for grip tape and ready to ride but companies need to stop clear coating blank boards make people learn how to put a clear coat on.

3 Likes

I’m down for this as well!

1 Like

What scale would be needed to decrease the cost?

He literally said 50 decks a few posts up.

$125 is not a bad price at all and I would pay this price and have atleast a little bit of money go to @rey8801 for having to deal with us and managing 20 ish decks. Packing them and reshipping them.

I don’t get why people think this is a bad price

4 Likes

Maybe I was not clear. This is a mine design so I can choose what to do with the deck, meaning that we can decide whatever we want. I asked to be clear coated since that protects the board. Unfortunately is a mess if I customized each deck order, everyone has personal preference and satisfied every request will slow down the whole process.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support. As I said I really thought it was going to be a sub 10 decks GB so really happy that more like it as well. Make me proud of it. We are lucky that other are involve and I hope it will be a valid alternative for a short commuter board. Sick to see the same decks all over the place. We need to start to have alternatives that the skate world doesn’t have, so at the question we can answer, no sorry it is a limited line :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That what I answer when people ask where to find the parts on my board :joy:

3 Likes