ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

the hammocks we on my mind for weeks. I’m really concerned the TB DDs I have will have clearance issues on the haya with 110s on them. I’d rather have the hammocks instead of a massive riser. I’ll just have to see how it comes together when I get the board in a few weeks. I don’t think I’ll have this build finished until late fall :sweat:

1 Like

Ok! I will double check my funds tonight and get back to you by tomorrow, thanks!

1 Like

Ok good thx. Just let me know :wink:

How many orders are we at now? I know 10 was achieved about 5 hrs after you posted this, haha

yeh This thing is gonna happen for sure :laughing: I do not want to make the mistake of the Hammock 1st round that I closed it after 2 days and left out a lot of people. Havinf them asking me about it for weeks. I will close it at the end of the week. I think we are around 15 decks so still feasible :grin:

4 Likes

This is so tempting :scream:

1 Like

Still some times to think about it :wink:

1 Like

Thanks man. Appreciate it! I will close the GB this week and stsrt production

1 Like

I’m in, HELL YES.

@rey8801 you ever tried using the butt as a kicktail? Looks like there might be enough clearance for that

1 Like

No never because I route the unity switch there. Plus a kicktail requires a lever. The truck are pushed at the edges on the tail and nose, so it won’t work I think.

1 Like

Just little update. Checked the Google form. It’s gonna happen!
Already organise everything on my side. Going to close the GB end of the week and start the whole thing.

6 Likes

Did you cut it at ten?

No left it open since 10 was like after 10 minutes :sweat_smile: Didn’t aspect it

2 Likes

You should re negotiate the price w the manufacturer … oh and number the decks like the fine art it is!

No to renegotiate the price we should get to at least 50decks. We are at 18 a bit too far.

Decks are already numbered :wink:

5 Likes

2 Likes

#prototipo:

#justthetipo:

8 Likes

I take it these are coming clear coated?

Yes the decks are clear coated. Is possible to paint them but I like the natural wood colour

2 Likes

Ok so here’s a question since I’m an advanced noob. :rofl: I’m trying to figure out the money and the time line for budgeting purposes (or lack there of). You’re closing the buy this weekend. Which means you need a hundred something nowish. After that what’s a time estimate until the batch is being shipped stateside and the enclosures will be made. approximately how much is the enclosure going to cost and how much time after is it going to take to get shipped stateside. Once both pieces are stateside then the artist can go to work and he needs monies. Can we get a hypothetical time line and cost worked out between the three of you? @rey8801 @Sender @BigBen

1 Like