Checking Your Battery Work ๐Ÿ”‹

15 Likes

17 Likes

Waitโ€ฆ I can edit any of those posts? :heart_eyes:
Iโ€™m going to be in there a lot.

So what happens if I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m talking about and you or someone else wants to call BS on what I wrote?

If we like whatโ€™s there, can we make it harder to change?

This could be the answer weโ€™ve been looking for. I just didnโ€™t get it until now. :sleeping:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:

The more the better, just like with batteries.

Until itโ€™s too much

Well, thatโ€™s what I meanโ€ฆ
@Mainflow can curate, itโ€™s his thread. the question is, can he lock someone out? I will volunteer to be the first to try and get thrown out :joy:

1 Like

One thicc boi:

9 Likes

This is an excellent thread.

4 Likes

Time for you to add to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s getting edited. Like adding useful intel.

Building a 12s3p for a Tayto build. Any recommendations on balance lead layout? I think Iโ€™m gonna end up crossing after the 8th lead

Edit: yes I know I could have made my life easier if I did a different configuration. I should stop making batteries not sober

7 Likes

yeah man. You should scrap it an start over :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If the series connection wires stick up more than the balance leads then it wonโ€™t matter very much if they cross, because the battery wonโ€™t ever โ€œpinchโ€ them against the deck during vibrations, itโ€™ll pinch the series leads first since they stick up higher

2 Likes

FAT CHANCE OLD MAN

Thanks @b264 :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

New to eskateโ€ฆbut wondering if it is possible to add either a second battery or just a bigger better battery to extend the range of my teamgee H5?
Thank you

1 Like

Itโ€™s possible but not worth the effort.

2 Likes

Welcome @execchefmjm to our forum. I would suggest asking that kind of question in our noob thread. This thread is supposed to serve as a picture thread :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

To answer you, you can. You have to buy the same battery though and connect it parallel. Welcome btw.

They NEED to be the same voltage when you do that, or :fire:

Easiest way is to charge one battery, then the other battery, with the same charger, all the way to green light. Then connect them together in parallel and donโ€™t disconnect them.

4 Likes

This^

1 Like