Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Hi, if it’s still possible, I would also like to order 1?

Greetings

Also +1 here, if I’m still on time.

Thanks

If this is tested properly, I’ll take the remaining ones up to 50pcs and stock them in my store.

Edit: thats not actually that many, what’s the next step up? lmao

Edit 2: oh you ordered them okay nvm

1 Like

I’d also take 2 if still possible!

I will reserve 2 of the extra focers if there is a problem. So i only go up to 48pcs for now.
Will also add a waiting list for an eventual second batch or if someone does not want theirs anymore.

LCSC order sent and paid

4 Likes

nice for the people that you are soldering and helping how much would it be per piece aorund?

Many of you have already sent the payment and sometimes even a little bit extra. I think i will keep it at 30$ + shipping for this order. Lets see how it goes and if there will be a batch 2.

5 Likes

If you have 2 I’ll take them ill give you a extra for soldering them
Thanks

1 Like

@doomy if there are people who want and there are no spares you can give mine away as mine are for a future build a long time away
Maybe others could benefit from these right now

If there are spare at the end I will take

1 Like

I think you have more experience soldering/assembly than me from what ive seen, but charge people money for the soldering! Its a lot of work, took me like 2 hours per board. Beefing up all the mosfet traces takes a lot of time, and you cant use a solder paste template on a partially assembled board. even if you go 4x as fast as me (easily possible) that’s still going to be a full week of work to solder 80 of them.

Drilling and taping holes in the heatsinks takes a bunch of time too. I know i work very slow, but it was nearly 2 weeks of all my free time just to assemble 10 of them.

4 Likes

@Halbj613
Thanks, i will give yours to tinp123 he is on top of the waiting list and i think he will be very happy about that.

@NuRxG
Im most worried about bending all those MOSFET legs and soldering them. You are right its gonna be a lot of work. Maybe i build some jig to make it easier. Also sending out all those packages and printig adresses and customs declerations is already giving me headaches.

Talking of customs. I have read that everything from a non-EU country with value over ~27€ gets taxed. Is this true? Should i just declerate something like 20€ total or what is best? What about those of you who ordered more than 2 pieces?

Also now would be a good idea for you to order all the other parts like the heatsink and screws or whatever you need. Check the parts list:

1 Like

thanks man he has helped me so much with my builds and stuff he is def a guy who deserves it

thanks

LCSC package is already on the way :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

In Belgium it seems to be up until a value of 45 if it’s not commercial. You probably have to declare it as a gift then.

Shipments from private individuals to private individuals (not commercial in nature): Here an exemption from duties and taxes (import duties and VAT) is granted for goods shipped up to a value of EUR 45 under the conditions discussed in the previous question.

Commercial items are free from taxes up to 22 euros

https://financien.belgium.be/nl/douane_accijnzen/particulieren/pakketten/faq#q9 (dutch)
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffinancien.belgium.be%2Fnl%2Fdouane_accijnzen%2Fparticulieren%2Fpakketten%2Ffaq%23q9 (english)

Package is already on its way so no (easy) way to alter the value on the commercial invoice now. If they declared over 25$ you will probably have some import taxes and stuff.

They shipped crazy fast. They probably had some more orders for the same product that they could combine with haha.

Fuuuu been away a few days so missed this ;( I am definitely down for 2 on the next buy if we can get the price fairly close.

If anyone got a spare or if someone changes their mind I can buy their

I meant when sending the Focers to you guys. I probably just declare 10$ for one unit so you dont have to pay more. Tell me what you think.

@fallingdown
I put you on the waiting list

3 Likes

Ah right. Forgot you are in Europe but not in the EU :laughing:.

For Netherlands the total amount should be below 22€ or else you get taxed.

Once received a package of 25€ (real value) and had to pay the postal office 5€ sales tax and 18€ adminstration fees. :zipper_mouth_face:

10$ sounds good. That is just below the Danish limit for import duties.

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot about that part of ordering stuff out of EU…