Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Can they be coupled together? And is it still possible to get in on the deal?

We are now officialy at 31pcs. But now there is a catch, i can only order 50pcs on jlcpcb and that ups the price from 28.85$ to 31.95$ and there will be 19 extra focers.

Honestly im a little bit worried, i will have to add $$$ to my revolut account because there is not enough on there yet and probably spend days soldering and bending mosfet legs.

jlcpcb 50 pcs with shipping 492.16
lcsc 50 pcs with shipping 372.37
customs 10 % 86.00
dhl fee ~40.00

TOTAL 990.53

I have to make a decision if i will keep it at 30pcs or go to 50pcs.

You can connect them via CANbus. If i go on with an order of 50pcs yes.

Alright, can you inform me when you know? If it happens, then i would like 2. They seem like great stand ins when the FSESCā€™s i got dies.

maybe wait a little longer and that way we can get 50pcs for even cheaper

Ok, lets go with 50pcs. Do you need them soldered or can you do it yourself?

I cant solder to save my life (Doesnā€™t mean i havenā€™t tried, just ended screwing up a lot of projects trying). So if possible, it would be nice to have them soldered. How much will it be to have them soldered?

I wont charge you anything for soldering them. How many do you want?

1 Like

2 pieces. Thatā€™s very nice of you!

1 Like

Could I have 2 pieces please? Thanks for putting this on! Iā€™ll message a friend that might be interested, when is the cutoff?

Edit: Can I have the smt stuff soldered up too please? Happy to do through hole stuff but I donā€™t have a reflow oven for smt.

1 Like

these are USD prices?

1 Like

usd prices but eu group buy

@doomy hi, can you put me down for 2 with only IMU soldered?

Thanks

1 Like

Personally I would be very okay with paying a bit extra for the soldering. It is really nice that you are offering this free of charge but please realize that doing 50 units is going to be a time consuming task.

2 Likes

Thank you Bionic24, i realize this will take a lot of time. This is why i was a bit worried going over 30pcs. There is also all the extra material not included in the calculations like solder, envelopes, thermal paste etc.

I leave the price at 30$ for now, there is always something unexpected/unaccounted for.

Please think also to donate to shaman and vedder if you can. Without them this would not be possible.

5 Likes

Hi! If itā€™s still open Iā€™d like two as well :grin:

I would very much like 2 pieces without imu, can solder everything myself
Hope itā€™s not too late!

Born to get in on this, too fresh to pm you, but lemme get 2.
If we get to 25$/unit gotta take 4.
Strong that we gettin 50.
I second you allocate some of the final tag to yourself @doomy for the epik effort (maybe shamman and vedder automatically too?)
No testing, no probs?
Sam.L.Jackson themed?
Pls also wire my cables sir.
And thus a fully assembled pcb is a plug n play vesc6?

2 Likes

Youā€™ll take 4 for 25$ a piece fully assembled with cables and IMU and that includes some money to be used for Doomy, Shaman and Vedder for their efforts? :laughing:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

We are now at 45pcs. So far i already have the payment from 4 of you(there are more but bank transfer is taking a little bit longer). Please dont forget to add the shipping fee when you send the payment. Iā€™m going to order everything now and keep you updated.

UPDATE:
jlcpcb order is done, now for lcsc

2 Likes