Carbon Deck DIY 12s5p molicel

Subject: [US] DIY Carbon (ownboard) deck 12s5p molicel

Selling my DIY to make some room. This board is too fast and kind of scares me. Fresh build, not even 1 cycle on the battery, I’ve ridden it less than 5 miles. 12s5p p26a custom pack from Duck battery systems with smart bms charge only, ($780) Focbox Unity, upgraded bullet connectors, custom 3d printed enclosure for the electronics, Flipsky vx2 remote, ownboard carbon deck, 6368 motors, evolve gtr dopegrip, cloud 120 wheels. + an extra set of cloud 120’s and a full riptide bushing set specifically for this board. Power cable is routed externally to run a secondary top mount battery for max range. I hate to let it go, but i can only ride 1 board at a time, and im not riding this one.

Will ship

The price is $1400 OBO, this is a $2000+ build.

Full build details here:

:

• upload pictures here
    [/details]
8 Likes

if thats the only reason, maybe you can bump down the settings and slowly increase it as you get used to riding it

3 Likes

I have another DIY that i have dialed in just right that I prefer to ride. I need to reduce my collection.

3 Likes

My friend @jlittle is interested in this. He had an account on the old forums but just joined here so he can’t pm you yet

Yep, I’ll dm you when I can. I’m also in the DC area, so I should be able to come pick it up.

Sold

1 Like

I, uh, didnt build this :joy:

Are you possibly confusing me with @Skyart?

4 Likes

Lol I did indeed build that :woozy_face: too many ducks lol

4 Likes

oh snap! i must have been smoking crack! IDK how i mixed that up. so sorry about that.

2 Likes

Skyart the Skating Duck Battery Systems Inc. LLC LLP S Corp, Esq.

1 Like

“Skyart the skating duck” was in my head, and your logo, that’s what threw me off.

1 Like