we luv lipos tho, am planning to get more over winter break for school

1 Like

They do a 6s 30ah cell too and a 12s1p but it’s absolutely huge

1 Like

I love em, I have a set in my Trampa too 16ah 15c

Barely fit like that

4 Likes

i’m travel oriented so all of mine are no larger than 6s 4.2Ah
i think i can do 4.5 Ah for 99.9 Wh but they’re not as easy to find at a decent price

may go back to tyrbigy graphene panthers cause they’ve done rather well in the past

will probably get a 3s lipo with 12V reg for my lights as well

i need to get lights set up

1 Like

Just FYI I did some maths on the battery’s wires and even best case of ignoring solder, plug connectors, and environmental temp you would liquefy the copper in the cable in less than 10 seconds just at 550A, generating over 350W of heat in the process. For safety unless you’ve done some external validation it’s not going to be a good idea to pull more than ~100-200A from the battery, never mind 1100, and to be honest it won’t ever get to that point

Wow

Dont forget that theres no ESC for esk8 that can use this many amps anyways

1 Like

I love the smell of burning PCB traces in the morning. Someone tag Flipsky to update their marketing material so they can start selling 4.12 hardware rated for over 1kA

1 Like

I know but at least I don’t have to worry about setting my brakes strong, they’re drone batteries so have a decent rep

1 Like

I know, I think the batteries I have would be best suited for e-bikes more then Esk8

1 Like

What have people set there throttle expo to? My boards way faster accelerating at 5% but taking off from stand still can still be better,
I’m getting odd movements from my board when stationary which is why I went from 10 to 5%.

I’m thinking my dead band at 7% is causing it

Make sure you have your sensors working. Don’t let anyone on here tell you you don’t need them