Calling all Unicycle homies! (Hoverboard & OW Safe Place)

Just got a Gotway Nikola 84V 1600wh recently. It’s my first EUC ever and i’m stilling learning how to ride, however being able to go up curbs and make sharp AF turns is so fucking awesome. Being able to go off road any time is also just lovely.

Also being able to go at least 50km on a charge is freaking awesome.

I doubt how much im gonna use my esk8 now and it’s really sad to say. Only thing im not sure if I like about EUC’s is the amount of DIY you can do compared to a diy esk8. However it’s also nice just being nice to ride straight out of the box.

I really like my EUC and so far have done 150km over 3 days of riding.

(The one on the left side is MSX and right side is Nikola)

3 Likes

That actually wasn’t me, but I applaud whoever did it :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

:-1::-1::-1::-1:BOOOO

char

as a life long skater I find the idea of standing in that stance almost offensive … Skiing vs Snowboarding yea I’ll ride my meepo again before i ride anything like that hehehe

2 Likes

Guess you now have a new found fan to hate unicycles with

1 Like

This is why people crash on onewheel too…but they call it “push back”

1 Like

Yeah but the top speed on a one wheel is like 22 mph compared to an EUC which is easily double that speed

@Sn4Pz I disable it too, you just have to know the capabilities of your wheel

1 Like

take about 15 to 20% off there

I am messing with you. I secretly want to give one a go but don’t tell anyone.

Think I need to use more emojis

2 Likes

You found it.

2 Likes

I used to go by the hum of the motor from my ninebot, how do you gauge yours?

No h8 just sk8 lol

oh, how could i miss that. this should be the right place then

11 Likes

I just go by feel, and on gotways the beeps tell you how fast you’re going and you can disable most of them except for the 80% power/top speed one

1 Like

Ah ok, I think there might have been a tiny misunderstanding. My ninebot only ‘spoke’ to me when I was at 90% - 95% of the way through the lean and it needs to lay off the acceleration. Not all the way through like you said yours does… I would turn those off as well to be fair :stuck_out_tongue:

I only need the final one

1 Like

I’m pretty interested to try one. No doubt they make you look stupid when riding, even worse if you go down. Bailing on a board is something I can handle, but those things… I don’t even know what I’d do.

That was only my 20%…

It’s all good, but just keep in mind that we haven’t had many or any interactions, and I don’t know you, so it’s hard to tell sarcasm that is that vague. If @mmaner said the exact same thing, it would be fine because I’d he know he was kidding, but if not, I could drive to his house and kick him in the shin lol.

And yes, emojis could help haha

2 Likes

All good bro. 99% of the time I am not being serious but when I am its usually very obvious.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Recently Daren lost his temper with me and it was not very clear. Just for the record.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I totally forgot about this movie…whats the title again??