California stock, same day USPS shipping Daly BMS assorted sizes

I opened the 12S bms and found the data sheet the IC they used. they always populate all 16S and the IC is capable of 5-16S without any Selection pins. The way to adjust is like this diagram

Shorting the extra pins to the highest voltage pin.

4 Likes

Wing! You the man!

16s BMS’s for me and my men… 10s for the horses…

7 Likes

I wish I could like this more than once!

I have a bunch of these daly bms in 12 s and need assorted voltages, you just saved me from ordering a bunch of shit i dont need

:heart:

6 Likes

Can you very you can turn a 12 into a 10 for me. Today is house chores. No esk8

1 Like

Are they easy to open?

Yee. Just clip th corners. Then rubber peels off

I’ll make a video tonight if you need or wait till you get yours. Takes 45 seconds. Thought it would be harder. It’s basically hot glue status with less stick

Yes please. I need it a little bit slimmer to fit this enclosure

I tried opening it and broke it lol

1 Like

I made this two days ago and forgot to post

What broke? Take a pic. I can remove a transistor from a parts one I have if you know how to rework small SMD

2 Likes

Ok, so here’s my attempt at turning a 12s bms into a 7s bms. (thanks @Winfly)

It’s on the charger now. I have confirmation that the BMS is putting proper current into the battery and that it is not producing smoke.

4 Likes

TBH was scrolling down hoping for fire. But glad it works.

1 Like

This is how they adjusted the 16S stock to 12S. And the IC say it’s suitable from 5-16. So I hope it actually works as intended.

1 Like

Where’s the 16 sot-23’s at?

sorry to disappoint, lol
I just finished cycling it once, it charged again, so looks like it worked, but I think it will take a while to verify balancing function. Overvolt/overcharge protection definitely working, actually cut me off a little early at 4.10 v per cell (which I like). next time, I’ll try and have a sparkle show for you :wink:

2 Likes

Hey kevingrahl, If you have a 10s available I’ll take one. you mentioned local pickup, what area are you in?

He’s located at SF

Are you the one that texted me and I shipped out today?

That might’ve been me :v:t3:

1 Like

16s universal can work with 4-16 with a simple modification

6 Likes

Isn’t his diagram wrong? I think esc negative should go to P-
EDIT: Never mind! I figured this is how you’d wire it for charge only, which is what most of us want