California stock, same day USPS shipping Daly BMS assorted sizes

When would these expect to be delivered? If within the next month I’d take two 12s

If it’s an emergency I can spare one more. But ordering 50 more 12s

Shipping in 10 mins soon

8 Likes

No more 12s. Sorry. I only have 2 for me and they have boards they are going into

1 Like

Bahahahaha! Pass.

1 Like

OnlyFans is the only way you pay now?

3 Likes

I don’t normally sell them, but I have some big boy 12S ones 80×60mm for when I need to be able to charge 8A+. I can ship immediately, but not trying to undercut, so same price as Kevin.

3 Likes

I’m not making $4. After shipping. This is purely for a favor for everyone. By all means. Sell away!

3 Likes

@A13XR3

Still have the 12s bms? I’m leaning toward a bms failure with my 12s battery. Still researching but stopped taking a charge despite balanced p-groups and continuity where it should be present.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face:
it looks like that 10s gave up quite a fight, opening it up!!!
I was going to open up one of my Daly BMS’s to reroute the wiring… but I guess I won’t be doing that now…

1 Like

I Received a 13s plug for my 12s bms

5 Likes

you can get it to fit if you try hard enough

2 Likes

I got it to work. Cut a small piece off the end with a knife

1 Like

Still happy to send you a 13 pin / 12 s connector… Or anyone… Should just be 2 stamps/ envelope…

3 Likes

for the Daly bms, where are the P+ and B+ leads? I only see P-, B-, and balance leads…

I’m really into the idea of having a US based stock of BMS’s.

Could I buy 2x12s and a 10s Daly boi?

I’m going to be buying 16s only from now on. You just bridge the last wires to compete nthe circuit. Same size as the 12s same chip. @Winfly helped me on this. Ordering 30 of these and 20 12s to those who are skeptical of soldering the last 4 pins/ wires.

A bunch of pinions too. And bolts/. Etc.

Give me a 2 weeks.

5 Likes

It’s charge only. No need for the other. One for the charger. The other goes to battery. Thats it. Simple and quick

I’m down for 2x 16S

3 Likes

@kevingraehl samezzzz 16s :eyes:

Just sent $505 bucks. Took two weeks last time. Once I get tracking. I can spare some of my secret stash

3 Likes