Cali - Kommodo | Holy Pro | NeoBox v4 | Dual Maytech 6374 190kv | 12S4P 850Wh |

Goals about three months, basically a winter project to keep me sane during the wetness.

2 Likes

Fucking legendary

1 Like

Look at tree “you see nothing unique about that tree”
FUUUUCCCKKK

5 Likes

Alright we money now, cells have been ordered.

3 Likes

The cells have arrived and they are quite Cherry. Handing them off the my dude Neil this afternoon hopefully.

8 Likes

12s8p 20700??

2 Likes

You don’t have enough space in your enclosure for that many cells?
I have built something quite similar here: My first Trampa DIY e-MTB, a noob's work

1 Like

Yea biggest I’ve seen was 13s8p on 18650 in a DS enclosure. SS 20700 enclosure would be 12s4p.

1 Like

I probably have a working set of DOS disks if you’re dying for a game of Zaxxon.

1 Like

on 5 1/4"? I would be eternally grateful if i could get that trash 80 fired up… omg the nostalgia… already bringing a tear to my eye

Nah, if I’ve got it, it would be on 3.5” not 5.25”. I pitched all my 5.25 stuff in the late 90s. If you’ve got a 5.25 drive you can download DOS, but I’m sure you already know that. :laughing:

1 Like

How are we back on floppies, the pack going into the clone is going to be a 12s4p, other cells are being used as hush money.

4 Likes

Update:
Had a few folks ask me elsewhere what the total cost would be for a project like this, so I added a running total with parts list of everything so far.

Disclaimer:
My total cost is actually lower since I am using parts I already have or got for free but still included the cost to keep expectations realistic.

2 Likes

We have trucks! Shout out to @Trampa for the exceptional shipping speed and turnaround on this order, going to sand the hangers down tonight for priming.

5 Likes

Update:
We have mounts, kit screws were bathed in red loctite but nothing the heat gun and wire brush can’t sort out.

6 Likes

And we have a batrery, custom built 12s4p flexi pack courtesy of Neil. Open to suggestions for ESC enclosure options that do not involve pelican cases

7 Likes

ESC enclosure? I think you should still have room in your under tray, so you can install a heatsink underneath

2 Likes

I think your right and my stupid tired brain missed the completely empty tray on the left.

2 Likes

I didn’t see a cost associated with your deck or enclosure.

I love that he has his own pcbs

2 Likes