Cali - Kommodo | Holy Pro | NeoBox v4 | Dual Maytech 6374 190kv | 12S4P 850Wh |

I want PCBs with a picture of you digging for gold

7 Likes

I’d buy

2 Likes

I believe I paid $200 for both. Updated totals to reflect.

1 Like

One last update before I take off for th holidays, frames basically ready to go, last minute materials shortage pushed the battery pack being finished to next year but that’s basically the last piece. Will hopefully wrap everything up in January and start road testing.

8 Likes

I’m digging the monitor arm, for a second I thought it was mounted on your board!

5 Likes

Pimp my ride style lcd anywhere.

2 Likes

How else am I going to watch House hunters on the go?

7 Likes

@DerelictRobot heeeeeeeellllllllp they’re speaking in old!!!

3 Likes

I dunno EB, looks like a buncha nerd shit to me.

4 Likes

Get off my lawn!

3 Likes

don’t make me pedal my Huffy over there and slap you with a GoBot.

5 Likes

I keep looking at this threads name and thinking of a group style activity where Ernesto helps a group of us build Kaly boards in his workshop :joy:

Sounds like a cool (and profitable :wink: ) time

4 Likes

How awesome would that be? Then go do the same thing with Damon, then LaCroix.

4 Likes

If you ever get me in @longhairedboy’s shop I need a little notice, I need to pickup a long and over-sized trench coat to stuff goodies in and then make a quiet exit :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

i do have a habit of buying things and then not selling them. You may need a trench coat on your wheel barrow as well.

7 Likes

3 Likes

So my big mouth anyways six months later were coming into the station, just waiting on belts and some final fit and finish.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s about where I’m at actually

2 Likes

I blow out by far more than 100 usually so well done.

3 Likes