CAD for your old stuffs

This is sweet!

8 Likes

Can confirm, Luuk is amazing at CAD, made some epic things for me. He is an awesome guy and so kind, definitely hit him up with part requests.

6 Likes

point of this thread is nearly unclear on first read at least, thought it was just model sharing, which I guess it is.

lol drop that

1 Like

Wowow ok im sorry ill rewrite it, why drop that picture?

1 Like

the CAD file lol

1 Like

PM sent.

2 Likes

Why you think its bad? Its one of my past work, but it has evolved (hah) a lot.

1 Like

drop. as is give it to us. upload it.

wtf you think I want?

1 Like

Oooooh actually its coming! Sorry i thought you said i should remove it :rofl:

2 Likes

get outtttaaaa herrreee

1 Like

I want to create an open source evolve geardrive with these files, and @Creavenger is making the first prototypes.

7 Likes

Make the straight cut and helical gears interchange with the BN M1 ones, also the mounting for the big gear should be the same too.

MODULAR FTW

3 Likes

Thats not a bad idea, i will look into this, we do use mod1 gears. However the fixed mount plate on the evolve geardrives provokes a lot of restraints.

2 Likes

I understand what @Bavioze is doing here. Awhile back he shared some detailed drawings of his own design with me, The part was quit complex, and I thought he did a great job. In my communication with him, I could tell he is very passionate about what he does, which is a key component of being good at what you do.

9 Likes

Thank you man, those words mean a lot to me!

5 Likes

How the hell did I not see this thread!?
…besides the title not doing it any justice.

Dude, it’s been a real experience for me to see your work in design and realisation. The attention you pay to the smallest details of both form and function are a huge credit to you but the products really speak for themselves.

I can’t wait to strap those pimp new hubs to the Black Magic gear drive! Seriously lush one-of-a-kind stuff.

Are these bevel gear drives!? :eyes:

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t even see this thread until @brown5tick mentioned it :call_me_hand:

Can’t wait on these wheels :sunglasses:

yo where that file at tho

2 Likes

What comes after graduation?

4 Likes

Hello very interested in the CAD file for the DKP Truck Gear Drive please. I work at a University have access to CNC machines and would love make these before the summer… I hope I’m not too late…

2 Likes