Bullbar/truck lights

I bought a bike light for my Tramla Bullbars. After about 100m the light seems to drop and a few meters after that it is pointing at the floor. Does anyone have any suggestions for lights for bullbars that work? Any lights that work on trampa trucks too?

2 Likes

I’d read through this thread and come back if you still have questions :crazy_face:

2 Likes

870 posts? That’s going to take me about a day considering what I have going on! Was hoping someone else would have some information!

2 Likes

A lot of the bike handlebar ones are a smidge loose. Add some rubber or silicone weatherstripping until it’s a tight fit and it should stay better. Or just drill them in to the bullbar and be done with it.

6 Likes

Read the 870 posts! READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM!!

1 Like

Don’t know about you mate but pretty sure no-one has time to go through more than 800 posts and make a decision about it!

2 Likes

Maybe I’m one of the lucky few that does have around 72 minutes, but I probably wouldn’t choose to spend them researching lights. I say that but I regularly sink well over an hour reading through this forum, emerging none the wiser and thoroughly entertained.

I just wanted to get a Handforth reference in there tbh.

3 Likes