Budget helmets....I know I know

then learn to land right :joy: jkjk.

bagā€™s help tooā€¦

if it werenā€™t for my bag during my crash i would have definitely hit my helmetā€¦

6 Likes

Damn barely a scratch it looks like

1 Like

And also:

1 Like

But like actually how do you fall and not get hurt? Iā€™ve taken 2 falls, one not a scratch and the other left 9 places leaking blood, exact same riding technique

Fall on your bag and keep your head up/foward. And you wonā€™t get hurt

Itā€™s going against you natural instinct to not fall backwards :joy:

So you wanna land on your ass? :thinking:

Well your back. (On your bag)

Landing on your ass works too if you had some jeans

Hmm, what if you only have a t-shirt? I got a laptop worth as much as my board I keep on my back and Iā€™d like to keep it

Well I only had a t-shirt and thin shorts lol

1 Like

Fair enough lol, I keep landing on my side

1 Like

Bruh your hospital bill is def worth more than whatever in your bag :laughing::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

But like i donā€™t wanna buy a new laptop :sob: Iā€™m still a shallow little bitch

1 Like

Why are you riding fast with stuff in your bag anyways?

The main reason I have a bag is for protection :joy:

Zooming around campus, I need a computer to run CAD and coding software

1 Like

I use $40 moped helmets on ebay. They are rated for much higher speeds than i go and after disassembling one, they seem pretty good tbh

1 Like

Full face or no? Any links to these? I need an alternative to my motorcycle helmet, will get the pass next year but not much left of this season for me.

3 Likes

Also
SixSixOne Reset MIPS Helmet Geo Blorange, S https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MR3DGVV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UhqxDb7DMXAPW

Put your laptop in a Tupperware casserole dish. Takes 99% of the impact off the electronics. I used one of the air foam fitting shipping things to get a glove fit inside.

@Alpacaslapper, as far as helmet recommendations, Iā€™ve had the triple eight invader and demon podium and strongly prefer the demon podium. Itā€™s currently high 80s to mid 90s and Iā€™ve had no issues with it breathing well.

Plus it makes you super cute.

7 Likes

I keep coming back to this bell sanction, looks sweet and super under budget.

Iā€™ll keep looking for a few days, maybe someone has input on this exact helmet. But Iā€™m thinking this is a the winner

1 Like