Bringing the Boosted 105 back!

I am almost positive these are genuine Kegel pattern. The Boardnamic 40t pulleys fit perfectly.

2 Likes

They fit perfect on my BNM1’s aswell as evolves kegel pulleys

Idk, they have been available on Alibaba.com from the first day boosted went out of business.
I don’t think production ever stopped.

1 Like

Can you weigh one on a scale?
TB110 are so fucking heavy :expressionless:

1 Like

409grams with bearings and spacer

4 Likes

@glyphiks how do they feel comfort wise? Any wheel to compare with?

3 Likes

how do these compare with the TB110 or Abec 111? or another wheel with the same size, the Eovan 105mm rubber airless? or even the 107mm Superflys

2 Likes

Funnily enough… i prefer the akashas :rofl: so my judgement might not be so well suited to this conversation.

But they’re comfortable, grippy and light. I would definitely buy again, i look forward to comparing them against the 111s, just need some time. Still healing after my barefoot incident :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s TB110 for reference.
700 grams saved on a board! (and comfier?)

2 Likes

can confirm about this
derail link here

1 Like

As well as

So the only benefits of buying from verreal is price.

They were never really “not available to buy”

4 Likes

Damn those colored inks must be really expensive /s

that’s 10 more p42a u can put in a board

4 Likes

My understanding is these are still left overs from the original production. One issue with producing these wheels is the MOQ. Minimum quantity order is 3000 wheels. Another issue is the company that manufactures them is in China. Trust me, communication, the factory getting urethane for the wheels and shipping to the US has been a nightmare. Manufacturing was supposed to have been completed last August. Thanks COVID!

1 Like

My goal is to sell great riding wheels at a reasonable price. If shipping goes down and the logistical issues become smoother. I may be able to lower the price down for future batches. I would also like to see some different colors for the urethane and core.

1 Like

Alot more shock absorbing. Lighter too. Unless a road is really smooth, TB110s tend to get bumped around on rough surfaces and are not very confidence inspiring in the corners. The Boosted style 105 wheels feel much more planted.

Idk what you mean by “bumped around”. I use TB110 and they really hug corners at high speeds and have great grip on pavement. Are you sure it’s not your truck setup? Are you using the black TB110 or blue? They’re a different formula.

So much this. Or at least white or clear so we can dye them.

The Durometer on the wheels from Verreal are also a bit harder at 78A

?