Bowzer's Builds

have had like maybe 30 miles or so with the etoxx plates. they definitely help with the stability feel and how it turns with the added angle over the base angles of the flux. I need to change out the pads I have against the plate and board for normal skate ones vs the MBS ones ( raidum bolts too long)

Assembly of hyper trucks and finality maybe this weekend

6 Likes

Finally opened up my finality drives to look at. These things are huge

6 Likes

New paper weights :joy:, turns out, these gear drives were the big ones and 10mm motor gears. So I had to get some new motors.

Only waiting on some m8 bolts to install o tor he trucks now.

Do I buy the titanium ones from lacroix to match it all?

3 Likes

Of course you do

2 Likes

Why did the bro catch fire? I’m also putting together that enclosure right now :smiley:

Phase wire shorts. Like 3 different wires got pinched between the plate and the mounting hardware for the apex airs.

When I ran detection it shorted and just sent that electricity right out the metal plate and caught the deck on fire.

I would do the wiggle test before power up. If something feels caught undo and recheck. It’s been my steps for when I swap my board from regular to goofy for people to ride it

1 Like

Damn, that sucks. I’m going to try taping things together/in place. Hopefully that keeps things out of danger zones

18 Likes

I need to update this and maybe submit for a 2021 boty for participation award :3rd_place_medal:

14 Likes

I did the 4wd thing with my off road build. It’s pretty much a predator + clone :disguised_face:

Have some apex jump drives I’ve been too busy to install and with our wet season and potential snow I’m hard pressed to take it apart at the moment.

Thoughts on 4wd.
Did I need it , no
Is it fun, yes
Traction, awesome even during our seattle ice storm.

I need to dial up my settings to see what my limit is on this. I had to change my puck settings cause braking was so crazy good.

10 Likes

Poor one for the century 40…

2 Likes

4wd running around since it’s been a minute

3 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri am I doing this right?

8 Likes

You are certainly getting to the point of needing to invest in some wall hangers dude…
You are gonna hurt your back pulling a board out of there.

Also build a thane board for goodness sake!!!

3 Likes

@PedroMcJimenez is working on a demon seed 44 for me :smile:

5 Likes

Oh good.

I too now have hellcat wides sitting on a shelf…

2 Likes

Also you are in fact doing it totally right with that Red Ember.

I want all that there…

2 Likes

I started piecing together but then DS problems :joy:

I want to get some Hoyt 5in but I keep buying other random bits. I really need is more cells.

1 Like

After helping a few folks in the local scene, by pulling parts off my 4wd, I decided it was time to do my jump drives

I’ve now assembled 6 drives :joy:

13 Likes

This is Bao being humble again, so I’ve decided this is my moment to brag on his behalf; I had 2 separate rides last week that I would’ve had to do alone if Bao hadn’t fixed the board belonging to the guy I was riding with. Not to mention Bao literally driving down to deliver the fixed board, which was an entirely separate board from the one he’s pulling his GDs apart to fix, both those guys are out riding now thanks to Bao. Esk8 legend out here making sure everybody can shred.

I’ll thank you now for the inevitable instance where it’s my board on your bench :sweat_smile:

16 Likes