Bowzer's Builds

Added some shred lights and swapped over to TB 6380 170kv motors. Feels way more punchy off the line.

4 Likes

All your builds are so clean :relaxed:

It’s a facade :shushing_face:

1 Like

Lmao

3 Likes

How does she perform?

1 Like

Need 9in :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Out of all these boards which one do you ride the most in general?

1 Like

No clue lol.

Up until I had my son in September 2 of the 3 weren’t even completed

After my son came into the world. I’ve just been grabbing a board each day to zoom around before I go home from work.

So their all fairly loved haha.

The kaly deck has the most mileage out of what I’ve posted.

Prior to September my diy carbon GT had the most use since it was my first dive into doing the diy route.

First trampa is what what hooked me on channel trucks

It got stolen like 2 weeks or something after rebuilding it(started as a single drive I got for cheap)

6 Likes

Random halloween ride picture I like

3 Likes

What made channel trucks so awesome? I’m still sorting out what I’m gonna build, leaning towards a emtb

1 Like

I like the ride feel when carving. That’s just more preference i think. I started on boosted boards for all of 2018. Then went to evolve in 2019. 2020 has been just trying as many different types of boards and setups so far.

Out of what I have currently my ranking is
Haero, kaly, evo.

Kaly I need to switch down to yellows up front. The orange/red combo is sweet riding thru the city but some 90 degree turns are a rough. I’m sure I can learn to ride thru it though.

I want to roll on the evo to get an idea what I want to do with bushings for it. It’s currently setup for my carbon GT which was great. But with the split angles it feels weird to me. I just need to acclimate to it.

2 Likes

Is that in ranking of fun or if you could only have one?

Ranking is by what’s more fun to ride.

If I had to let one go from the three it would be the haero :joy: just cause its so cookie cutter. All the components could be deck swapped. Not additional holes made on the deck.

I have a potential 4th build but waiting on shipping of stuff to figure out what I’m going to do first.

2 Likes

Well I can’t wait to see it!

What box you using for the TB6 ?

2 Likes

It’s one a friend designed and printed for me. I do not have the files.

He also made the battery boxes as well.

1 Like

7 Likes

What gear drives fit to TB trucks?

1 Like

holy shit are those og janux drives?

1 Like