Boulder Mountain BoardsLLC

1 things for sure. No one here offered help. Just hate. Why it took so long to reply. I just dont have the time or care. I got boards to build. Guitars to build. Harp guitars to build. and escs to blow up and find what i did. :laughing:. And Mountain trails to ride!:grin::hear_no_evil::+1: and work my shitty ass job still while raising a kid. Maybe ill be back for some more hate next year. Well see. Ciao.

for reference. This is the prototype Deck handmade next to the gtx.

3 Likes

Is this your battery build?

And yes that’s real hardwood. For you denverites. Its rips from Austin hardwoods off sante fe on Mississippi. Walnut and brazilian cherry glue up turned .060 veneer

Hahahahaha. …uh no. Lol. But maybe an ebike or motorcycle one. Never seen that pic. Funny. Heres my latest.

Where do you intend to place all those bms wires to avoid crimping during install and during flex?
Also, all the exposed terminals on the packs leads me to believe it’s lacking protection.

Its a total tester. The packs arent glued down at all yet and the wires are solid copper.from the old prototype bms there. Im scrapping that for the D140 and silicone wires. Which Ill intermittently wrap together to streamline. Also There’s no Kapton on battery ends. And before I button it up I’ll wrap the ends of each pack as well very thoroughly with Kapton. I wanted to test the new battle hardened motors. Incidentally i blew up the esc. Hahaha after being stupid and moving it around while test mode. Idk just sparked and blew. Was one I did the mosfet rework on though. Mmmmm. Hahaha. Only lost pack 5 an 6. Rest testin at 3.9.

Oh yeah and the gaskets gonna be 1/4".

Loss of money and studying mistakes is the only way I’ve learned. I’ve had three big mistakes. This being one. Last battery was evolve upgrade 10s4p. That ones Rocking out in P.A. somewhere.

Now this is how I want a future vendor to explain and show his methods and process. We’ve had too many people coming in with the phrase “I reinvented the wheel” or " I’m gonna have the best product there is"
I want concrete info before I vote with my wallet and by giving that, you’ll get much more out of this forum :wink:

You know I don’t actually know what went wrong. I know there were random sauter balls about from being lazy and tinning over top of battery like an idiot. Lol. Which I didnt bother to vacuum out first. Also I had swapped 1 and 12 out and forgot to resolder the bms neg!! Back to pack 1. :see_no_evil:. Maybe that flew around?. Also I reworked some mosfets on that esc and when first tested master side motor turned but slave side where mosfet repair was kept going red upon trigger pull. Motor just duh duh duhed.

What I did was take slave motor and plug into master side by itself. Pulled trigger and kaboom. ??? Super wierd.

Got vesc platinum and was trying to get that reflashed. Because the first 6374s with snapped motor shafts still turned fine!. The new ones however only one did??

Paragraphs. Please.

1 Like

What do you say about these chineese trucks?
Rideable?
How do these compare to any known brands?

They are useable, but a bit wobbly and unpredictable…I wouldn’t go above 15mph on them without some upgrades

1 Like

What kind of upgrades?

The springs are ASS…but that might be because I had mine used and abused

2 Likes

@BMB hey man im interested in your work, however i cant make a single line out of your story (i am a non navtive english apeaker), hate,building, brain receiver, adhd, fried escs???

Can you please put a little bit of coherency in your messages, just asking, your work seems very interesting!

4 Likes