Boulder Mountain BoardsLLC

Hey Guys!. So I’ve decided to start Building E Mountain Boards. Here is my first deck and battery pack. The packs for my Evolve upgrade. The deck I made with hand shaped R10 foam. Zero Measurement. The Mountain Board will get a 12s5p!. At least to start. Ive studied this esk8 forums instructables vedder.se batteryuniversity and joined tinkermill a makerspace. Its taken 6 months to get this far from Zero knowledge. With as many 1 wheels amd La Croix and Evolves blag blag I see. I just realized
Dude!!!. This is Boulder Colorado!!!. Duh. So I started Bouldermountainboards.com. and Im working with a microprocessor proto type developer for our own Esc. Im done waiting around for other peoples version of an Esc. Absolutely Done. Ordered a focbox unity may 15th amd it never came. Screw that!!!. So I learned PCB design starting with Vedders and into a real personal.PCB god. That and sparkfuns down the street!!! Haha👍.

4 Likes

Good luck, looks interesting

1 Like

You don’t need periods after exclamation marks. Would clean up your website a bit.

I definitely encourage you to get a few builds under your belt before you start selling stuff. Especially completes.

Also, be sure to post up battery packs you build so the can get looked at by some minds brighter than mine. That is one of the most dangerous elements of a build, especially if doing it for someone else.

Have fun man! :grinning:

6 Likes

For sure. Im having a pro actually do real site. It wouldnt let me show more than 1 puc as new user!!! Battery packs awesome looking!!! Can I post now. And yes. This is prototype. Then 5 to be ridden and dialed in. Then investment. Have LLC license. Ein. .com. Gmail. And copywright on it though. And built and still do acoustic instruments for 10 years now. And worked as a wood millwright to software design. I can even pick and place my own PCB Escs if needed. Builds arr coming. And I guess ima make the Boards with the same love I build guitars.

2 Likes

I feel like you are continuously screaming at us about your boards…

Good luck with your adventure

4 Likes

Your efforts are noted :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Also, you have some foam, you’ve read some instrucables and you ordered some cells. Now you’re a company?

Do it, then tell us you’ve done it :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I feel the same way lmao I don’t like one exclamation mark, 3+ is a no from me

Definitely need to work on the website and personal grammar. To come into this field you really should start off as professional as possible in your mannerisms, include a good build or 2, then maybe consider beta testing some of your products with the community, and then you could consider a product release

Just want you to know that it’s a deep hole you’re jumping into. You gotta be unique, you gotta deliver, and you have to provide high quality above all. Good luck but definitely keep up communication and progress updates. Lots of pictures help with us believing what you say.

And cut the exclamation marks, we are adults here (most of us) lol

7 Likes

Maybe by age we are…

Yea I agree with everything you’ve said here. The majority of people on this forum are rather experienced builders, and they’ve seen everything evolve in this sport.

We’ve seen so many people try to start companies, taken money from us for “preorders” and the majority don’t even get to an actual beta phase.

Have you built any boards from start to finish yet? If so, post those here too! I know I’d like to see them, even if they are just in progress.

3 Likes

Sure by age - meaning that we have the ability to process things as adults, have responsibilities, etc.

Imo the key to not failing in this industry is literally just not pre-selling things lol

Advertise your product and deliver it.

2 Likes

@BMB What would be the chances of coming by and checking out first hand your products? I’m in Aurora and im sure some of us would love the virtual tour.

10 Likes

@topcloud about to drop that bomb lol

2 Likes

Could be tomorrow. He types slower than I do…

6 Likes

Well it is Topcloud and when he speaks, most all listen.

1 Like

This is due to using an iPhone lol.

2 Likes

tenor%20(2)

2 Likes

never listen to anyone. Especially @taz

3 Likes

Their website says they’re open for visits during there business hours.

2 Likes

Youth of today…

4 Likes

Nothing worse than popping up on someone unexpectedly lol

3 Likes