Boardnamics Warning

I would like to report that Kevin is dead sexy, just like his gear drives.

4 Likes

Photos or it didnt happen

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna order some boardnamics gear drives as soon as I have my phone and wallet both at armā€™s reach. But, first I have to decide on whether to build another one, two, or three boards, and what ratio to get, but probably 2.4:1.

The freight probably will cost more than half as much as a set of the gear drives.

This thread went from a warning stay away message to a what should I order from Boardnamics thread.

15 Likes

Peeps love the shiny.

Get some photos up here of some raw aluminium and theyā€™ll start losing their minds

7 Likes

I just got done riding some original BN220 truck hangers, the raw aluminum ones before anodizing was a thing.

Well itā€™s only fair to report the positives along with the negatives.

3 Likes

I have a pair of 220s on the way!

I actually prefer the BN145 hangers now but itā€™s always a challenge trying to fit motors on them. Itā€™s worth it though.

6354s the max for a dual motor setup on the 145s. I went with dual M1 drives. I think the 145s can only support a single M1.

you can do 2x 6374 if you offset the mounts/gear drives

1 Like

With belts you could, not gears

2 Likes

4 Likes

Omg for real! I know damn well Iā€™m going back to BN the next time I want something budget for my buildšŸ˜­

3 Likes

last I checked, people always talk shit about their meth dealer, but always come crawling back.
im like two years clean or something. My dealer has higher grade meth

8 Likes

Still waiting to exchange one of my 220 trucks. Kevin said he had one 8mm bore left in stock, gave him my address and itā€™s been radio silence since may 22nd, kept messaging him if thereā€™s any updates but nothing. So not sure whatā€™s going on, if this somehow gets resolved I think Iā€™m gonna be done getting BN stuff for my builds going forward. I havenā€™t been in the esk8 game long enough to know if itā€™s normal or not for sellers to take this long but based on personal experiences, itā€™s irritating. Not sure how many of you are dealing with similar problems or exact problems. If nothing works out then Iā€™ll just sell the pair or see if anyone on the forum has a 8mm bore willing to give up. But as of now, my problem hasnā€™t gotten resolved yet

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know he made 220s with 10mm bores, do you have those hangers and want to swap them for 8mm or you donā€™t have any at all? I have some 8mm 220s Iā€™d swap for 10mm but mine have been used for a while now and Iā€™m in Ireland so I donā€™t think itā€™s worth your effort

You can always buy used or off other people, the gear is good

2 Likes

I guess he does cuz when I received them I got one in a 10mm bore and one that was a 8mm bore which yea Iā€™m trying to exchange that 10mm for a 8mm but not knowing how used yours is and the cost itā€™ll probably be to get them there. Dont want you going through that so either I wait or see if anyone has a 220 8mm bore truck theyā€™ll like to exchange for a 10mm or keep waiting for Kevin to respond which I donā€™t see happening

1 Like

Heā€™s more likely to respond if you tag him here.

@Boardnamics @KaramQ - customer in need

2 Likes