Boardnamics Warning

Soooo… about those straight cut’s … maybe you could point those out on the site? I understand there may be some stock but it’s unlisted currently still…

1 Like

:pray:

6 Likes

Strait cut is a “hidden option” and I believe Kevin said he just yesterday got his new shipment(and last?…)

So you could probably add that you want strait cut into the notes(and just buy the regular ones) BUT I wouldn’t recommend doing that without talking to Kevin.

He has multiple gear ratios and will tell you how to make your order “look correct” so you get what you want.

Good Luck!

I got that email on February 1st and I’m still waiting for a piece of the puzzle!:joy::sob:

@Boardnamics how many people (including you) are on your team at boardnamics? Cause from my understanding its just a few dudes juggling tons of orders while also juggling their 9 to 5’s and a few people here dont seem to grasp that youre not some major company that can just ship things out within a few days

As I said earlier, I get that it’s a side buisness.

But if you ever sold anything on the side or had a side hustle that you cared about, you would make an effort to communicate well and ship timely.

Delays for valid reasons are fine, but there’s no way to justify multiple months dealing with a single issue. Or maybe there is! But if it’s not communicated to the customer, then the vast majority of people would agree that it’s not acceptable service.

1 Like

Lmao it isn’t a team, it’s just Kevin, Karam was just helping him ship orders from time to time while Kevin was away

I don’t really justify it though, there should have been a banner on the site this whole time stating increased shipping times.

I ship once a week for my business, no one has ever complained about that because its stated in my shipping policy.

11 Likes

I was just HELPING ship orders while I do full time school and work full time. Emphasis on “helping” because i am not an employee of BN. Pretty hard to manage but again, I was not working for Kevin. Was helping where I could and when I could. I also take full responsibility for mis-packaging a few items, but in no way was anything intentional. Meeting shipping guidelines was quite impossible at times but I helped where I could.

I’m fired guys, you guys can go celebrate now

14 Likes

Make boardnamics great again! :smiley:

6 Likes

Gonna have to go back to the profession where $2 is $2

Look what you guys did

He’s still trying to pay off his parents burnt down house

1 Like

Daddy chill

3 Likes

Not anymore, I heard Jackson left

9 Likes

Yea I heard the same thing :confused::man_shrugging:hmm go figure!

Can’t say I’ve had the same experience. Issues might take time to handle sometimes, but I’ve only ever had pleasant interactions with the team

Also isn’t this a Boardnamics thread, why the Hoyt negativity?

3 Likes

Coz he’s a bit of a knob sometimes

4 Likes

No it was because it was a direct reply to somebody (former Hoyt employee I think) mentioning they tried to get Kevin to let them (Hoyt) manage his inventory.

Guess that was my roundabout way of saying “that probably would’ve been a bad idea”

See:

Your statement is correct, just not properly applied in this instance

3 Likes

As long as we understand that Benjamin and Pete are good people.

10 Likes

Just wanted to report to everyone that a BN order that I made on 5/3 was dropped off at the USPS on 5/22.

Kevin is doing things.

9 Likes

I would also like to report some positive interactions with Kevin today. I have (re)placed an order and have even received a tracking number (3-5 day shipping)! Hope to have my drivetrain by Friday!

2 Likes

WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!?!?!

2 Likes