Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Then better, but it’s not an even number :confused:

2 Likes

Oh, you’re running a dual spindle cnc? damnnn!

2 Likes

Recently purchased an Ecomill 70

19 Likes

Ohhh that’s pretty. Weeell, if you do end up making a batch of 33s I would much prefer over 36, but do what you do, your stuff’s great.

-Actually scrap that, 36 and 40t is good enough. Not that hard to go to bigger pinion pulley. Looking forward to em!

8 Likes

Hahaha… what was the price on that?

Goddamn I fucked myself over five years back when I made the wrong choice of not buying a CNC.

3 Likes

About 5000 motor mounts worth is what he said. lol

It was a joke. I’m a poor college student

3 Likes

You really haven’t made enough to buy a smaller multiaxis CNC at this point? I was definitely selling less in quantity and price than you, at least I think, and had just about enough to blow on the nicest of cheap offerings…

I was just going to be more pissed at the fact you actually had a fucking place to house and operate something like that as a college student in SoCal. Almost had me jell.

1 Like

Yeah it got me jealous until I actually thought about it

2 Likes

I live in that MidWest 3+ story hoarder house area. The issue for me wasn’t that I didn’t have the room, but that my parents were utter fucktards. Thas life tho :eggplant:

Janux is livin the life tho…

1 Like

Nah, Kevin has made enough but blew it on hookers and blow

6 Likes

Couldn’t blame him dude. Some of the better parts of life you learn no other way. Don’t b a narc tho

2 Likes

Same, then flashback to me covered from head to toe in grease from repairing those things and I was like nah fk that. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, in reality in genuinely sucks fucking dick lmao. Some people learn that too late tho.

I’ve never had many problems with manual lathe repairs, but various types of milling and industrial sewing machines have given me mad shit.

1 Like

It isn’t economical. I’ve done tons and tons of research and after tooling, fixtures, repairs, maintenance, and anodizing, it made no sense to get an entry level CNC. Also I’d need a lathe

My $3k router churned out tons of mounts. I grew tired of machining myself. Such a pain

The only advantage is that I have more control and shorter lead times. I can prototype faster. For production it makes no sense

7 Likes

Yup, makes more sense to outsource to a production level mill than to fuck around on an entry level one. Anything that I can’t 3D print I look for people like @Boardnamics to do my bidding. :joy:

5 Likes

@moon’s 3DG Lycan gear drive, tell your friends preorders end soon.

6 Likes

But not on the original shoulder bolts supplied by surfrodz themselves

Fun fact round 2

1 Like

If you put gunpowder and a fuse through the grub screw you’ve made a mini cannon. fun fact round 3. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I call bullshit… video proof please.

3 Likes