Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Angled baseplates will not make them handle better, I have mine on +20 degree faces (equivalent to 70degree baseplate) and they are ASS…do not recommend

Adjustable base plates Are not only about handling, it’s to take away the wheelbite and give space for pneumatic. Which ones do you have @ZachTetra

I don’t have adjustable plates, just a MTB and popsicle deck, 16 and 20 degree ends

An adjustable baseplate helps set up split angles so it absolutely helps with handling.
I only run one in the rear as the front isn’t as necessary

@ZachTetra if you like your Paris trucks i highly recommend getting your hands on a set of SR tkp trucks. You’ll fall in love quickly.

1 Like

I would if they weren’t like $300 for trucks and mounts, each of my current set-ups are a tenth of that :joy:

Dude. Its like $119 for surfrodz tkp at full price when not on sale with custom colors and engraving. +boardnamics mounts.

Wait what? I though the trucks alone were $200

I forgot to write only in between not and about

1 Like

https://www.surf-rodz.com/content/tkp-hex-10mm

Shipping is like $20 if you don’t hit that $150 free shipping. But they do sales often. Keep an eye out on “current specials” because they always have free shipping

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/kits/current-specialsz-free-domestic-shipping

1 Like

Hmm, I might…I’m running super cheap TKP on 8" wheels and it feels really good, I’m guessing nice trucks would be a hell of a lot nicer feeling?

1 Like

if you like Paris trucks I guarantee you’ll like these.
If not I’ll buy them off you at full price. You just gotta get #fuckpushing engravings lol.

*edit actually im broke but seriously think you’ll like them.

1 Like

Speaking of engravings, debating getting Boardnamics engraved on my hangers. Extra 80 cents a piece though :pensive:

Lol, I’m in the same boat as you man :joy:

Is there anything akin to ‘fuck pushing’ you could do instead?

But in a more important note, how hard would it be for you to source baseplates and nice bushings for these? Sell them as kits and what not, I’d imagine it would be cheaper to buy them in bulk, and we could get proper Riptide bushings off the bat

After I get the hangers going, I will offer precision adjustable baseplates and then sell them as full kits. Expect a solid design and prototype for those in the next few weeks. Sourcing and designing doesn’t take very long. It is the amount of capital I have to put in that really has a risk for me.

2 Likes

Ooh that’ll be sexy AF, gonna make pulleys and sell complete drive trains after? :wink:

Gonna give Rey a run for his money?

Yeah I let him know of my plans, we’re good :smiley: Bearing pulleys will come next after that, then drivetrains.

It’s all coming together fellas :sunglasses: One part at a time though haha

2 Likes

What’s the biggest motors you can fit? It looks like you’ll just be able to squeeze a pair of 6880s or 6374s that have the external collars

Dual 6380 is the biggest this hanger can fit

Hmm, I thought they were long enough for those cans, if I remember correctly they have the same mount pattern as 63xx