Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Same here

Ordered

1 Like

Ordered

Thx @Boardnamics

4 Likes

Any chance you’re gonna sell just the precision clamps?

2 Likes

Yeah I can do that :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who ordered the new stuffs.
I am all caught up at this point :smiley:

10 Likes

:telescope: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

All Orders shipped?!

Good job Kid show ‘em how it’s done :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Never have I sent out that much in one day. Something like 50 parcels. Took all night but damn was it fun :partying_face:

22 Likes

Very excited for the 184s and precision mounts. They look great!

4 Likes

wtf it’s here already. This is not how eskate parts works lol.

15 Likes

Yeah, I got my stuff today too. That was so fast. Just adjustable baseplates and some bushings, but damn, they are pretty. :heart_eyes:

@Boardnamics Are you sure these gray Krank bushings are 93a? They feel really hard, and looking at the Riptide website, they look identical in color to the 96a Kranks. Not a big deal, just curious.

4 Likes

Yep, 93a. I had a custom light grey color made for me. 93a is pretty hard but I am 180lbs and they’re just about right for me.

10 Likes

Outside of wheels on caliber 2, 10.75”
Outside of wheels on BN184 at max width, 12.25”

18 Likes

What wheel pulleys u got on there bud?

Those are some dickyho Kegel 36T pulleys.

The pic is taken with the wheels all the way out on the shoulder bolts. That means there’s about a 6.5mm gap that needs a spacer between the hanger and the inner bearing of the pulley in both sides.

2 Likes

Cool thx, dude!

@Boardnamics do you think there will be any trouble fitting the 3dservisas push to fit kegels on your 184mm hangers? Looking at your description it looks like it should be fine…

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy-pulleys/products/group-buy-fatboy-wheel-pulley-set-for-kegel-44t-40t-36t?variant=30239136546909

3 Likes

Those pulleys fit fine on the BN184 hangers.

9 Likes

I’m having some issues screwing the shoulder bolts into the hanger. I can get them by my themselves but it’s pretty difficult when then wheel is on it.

Is this just the right fit compressing air? Feels like the threads in the hanger are not good.

Solution: I got a larger Alan wrench. It’s just very tight.

Where is a good place to get 8mm spacers?

I’ma smash open some rusted bearings

Not what I was trying to do. Still impressive.

Success

Oh and I wanted to add on assembly-

The fit in the pivot cup is TOIGHT it took considerable bodyweight to push it in.

@Boardnamics make sure to include in the assembly instructions that the rounded edge of the bushings goes into the hanger. Had to pull it back apart to flip the first one. Floor pelvic maneuver again. Like the shoulder bolts but harder you are fighting a tight fit and trying to get the hanger aligned straight to get it in.

I’m also curious what you lubed the pivot cup with? Much appreciated

8 Likes