Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

They are about the same price really.

2 Likes

I’m interested in a set of the 184s. Using the appropriate length shoulder bolt should yield a similar axle length to an E caliber yea?

2 Likes

My belt snapped because I was using super small wheels and rocks could get pinched between the road and the belt on the pulley. Then the little tear grew and snapped. Another thing that enclosed belt drives would solve!

I also like belt drives for the ease of switching setups, when you are first starting to ride and figuring out what you want.

1 Like

Not for us European folk they ain’t!

Do I really need to put *in USA to get my point across.

2 Likes

I don’t want to troll, but this only (special-ordered) set of Boardnamics 184mm in existence is the motherfucking bee’s knees

These would be an excellent stocked item. These make Caliber E look like plastic Wal*Mart trucks.

22 Likes

Showoff

4 Likes

Boardnamics shit is the shit!! besides being priced really well is solid. Been Running my 4wd setup for a while now without a single issue

14 Likes

Not trying to show off. I just think these should be more common because they are very good.

8 Likes

I’d scoop up a pair for the kicktail if they were available

2 Likes

I wish I bought the other set lol

Here is my final design for the new idler, 2020 EDITION (or late 2019 I guess!)
d591acaffe7543688ef42367423c3174

This new idler is better in every way from my first version.

1. It can go behind the wheel. No more clearance issues!
  2. Uses 1 tool instead of 2 to adjust
  3. 24mm diameter vs the old 22mm diameter. A bigger bending radius for the belt is good. Small idlers will destroy the fiberglass cords (won’t name any names :slight_smile: )
  4. It’s lighter, if that matters

You can still adjust how far it sits with a few M6 washers.

16 Likes

Hmm nice screw retaining slot.

1 Like

*mouth starts frothing

4 Likes

What’s the length of the shoulder bolt when tightened? Also @Boardnamics when will these be available? :star_struck:

4 Likes

about 44.5mm x 8mm⌀

3 Likes

Sweet, so like an E Caliber. I’m gonna get a set then when it’s out.

1 Like

Not if I buy em all first! :wink:

2 Likes

My number 1 fan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I threw in a small quantity of 184mm on my last order. All my new stuff is in production :smiley:

11 Likes

Will the 184s come with 40/50 split baseplates? Or just naked hangers?