Boardnamics Motor Mounts 2020 Edition

That’s what everyone says except for moon himself So Prolly not :rofl:

Order placed. Thanks :blush::+1:.

1 Like

I think @akhlut made some :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey Kevin I know you’re busy but when you get a chance can you upload the new idler 3D printed cover files? I wanna print one and try it out

1 Like

What’s the distance between the middle of the motor hole and the hole for the hanger?

1 Like

That should forsure be on the product page…

Not hard to have a chart of what belts for every pulley combo either…

oh nvm it’s 62-78mm, i didn’t know what center distance meant at first

1 Like

it would be important to figuring out the center distance indeed…

Hello

A year ago I bought a pair of caliber with Idler and loved them but one of the hangars broke off recently so I ordered another one to replace.

It came today but it didn’t look like the one in the picture with multiple mounting holes on the hangar. Did you change back to the old style?

2 Likes

The manufacturer is using an old file I think

1 Like

That design was made by mistake but the batch is nearly all sold at this point so I got another one made that’s the correct new design.

3 Likes

Okay, but it would of been nice if customers got the heads up on these changes but at least I can micro adjust it now whereas with the fixed holes I never seem to get it at the ideal angle. My deck has a tail so it’s either too high or oddly low.

I just hope it doesn’t slip down though. Also, you should think about selling spear parts.

2 Likes

Yeah, something like this would be cool!

We could then reinvent esk8 jousting.

10 Likes

I think the fixed positions one is way better honestly because then you never have to worry about it slipping. The old style mounts on my friends board kept slipping and eventually we had to tighten down the bolts so much that it indented the slots

Anyways, weird predicament to be in, the tail does complicate things. Maybe you could use a riser so you can get it one notch higher?

1 Like

Yea I have trucks with 1/4 risers. I think 1/2 risers may work.

I prefer fixed mounting holes too but for now if it does slip I’m think of putting something in between the gaps.

3 Likes

Finally somebody agrees!

This. I am in the same old-stock boat, probably going to try to sell them for cheap and get the correct ones again… 🥲

1 Like

The @SeanHacker version of esk8 jousting could be amusing too

3 Likes