Boardnamics Motor Mounts 2020 Edition

…so now you shelving back those Torqueboards Reversed 63 mounts and the TB 218 hanger concealed behind? :wink:

I didn’t know it was possible to mate the TB 218 with that Hammock Adjust. Baseplate you also got there!

1 Like

What will the 270s fix vs the 220 length? Wheel bite on larger wheels?

1 Like

Oh yeah. Hammock plates work beautifully with Tb cnc 220

hangers

3 Likes

Most definitely. Haven’t finished nor have I tried it with bigger wheels on 270s but depending on foot placement, wheel bite can exist even when using matrix 2 hangers!

2 Likes

Yeah, same situation here. I almost went with replacing the 220s with 270s, but wanted to try Matrix 2s on a longboard made possible by E-toxx adjustable plates. 270s would have been the cheaper option, but that seemed too easy of a fix to go from TB 110s to pnuemies.

1 Like

Yeah! Prototipo deck won’t have and clearance issues but again. It all depends on foot placement when doing tight turns n shit other than that 270s are solid! specially if looking for something to throw thane wheels on Perfect width :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Updated the 3D printable covers.

4 Likes

I don’t see a 63mm huge, I’m assuming huge is referring to wheels? In that case, how big can the wheels be on 63mm small?

2 Likes

Haven’t uploaded files yet. Doing that today

2 Likes

@Boardnamics what’s the bolt circle diameter for the mounting holes?

36mm

2 Likes

Any idea when the idler mounts will be in stock and when 270 hangers will ship?

Sorry if there have been delays this week, I’ve been lagging.

Thought I could handle a full time job before school begins. NOPE. Instant death. Turns out working 11 hours a day cuts into everything else

5 Likes

The standard axles for the 220mm hangars on the way still? :yum:

1 Like

Are those anti sink gaskets for the truck bolts CF? Did you make 'em?

1 Like

I think they are moonbeams from @moon

7 Likes

Like @rey8801 said. They’re @moon beams

6 Likes

@moon beams like @rey8801 and @CiscoV said

3 Likes

I dont know what they are

7 Likes

Are they @moon beams?

3 Likes