Boardnamics Motor Mounts 2020 Edition

New and improved slightly. Available now.
If you can, buy from Amazon :smiley:

Only differences:
Sandblast finish for professionalism :sunglasses:
Holes instead of slot for angle adjustment. Some people reporting their mounts slipping.

Available on
My Website
Amazon

23 Likes

these are sick!

btw wouldn’t you get charged a higher fee if we purchased thru amazon as compared to your website?

6 Likes

Yes I do get less money out of it but Amazon is a good platform and I need some reviews/sales to bump me to the top. I used to sell on Amazon about a year ago with decent results. They treat their sellers badly however. Definitely customer focused.

6 Likes

Just got mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Nice,
Pulleys coming soon! (week or so)

7 Likes

Once you grow your brand name enough, stop using Amazon altogether. You easily have the best motor mounts available.

10 Likes

Dope! I think only 3 left on amazon lol

1 Like

Non-idler version

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0875RFHFC

1 Like

Never had a problem with mine slipping. Pretty sure it’s because I put them on the right way. I added some cross bracing. In hindsight, I don’t think I needed to. They are as solid as a rock!

3 Likes

2 piece or single piece clamp!? Your post shows 2 piece but @kadeanderson show single “witch is better :grin:

1 Like

Single is for my hanger only. For cast, a 2 piece is better. More room for error in the hanger.

3 Likes

Gotcha.

See fellas @everyoneinesk8bews. Buy his hangers. They’re badass

2 Likes

Yes sir, bought them a few weeks ago. Couldn’t be happier. Great quality at an affordable price :clap:t4:

Can’t wait till my mounts show up. The precision clamp looks so slick!

6 Likes

My OG mounts from you are still solid as a rock on my build :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I know this isn’t my place but @Boardnamics brother. I hope you make this right before you keep selling your motor mounts with precision clamps
I don’t think it will be a good idea to have people file down their brand new hangers to be able to fit something that was meant to work in harmony. Pls don’t hate me brother I believe in you :grin:

2 Likes

Boardnamics hangers are nice. Are 184mm ever going to be restocked?

2 Likes

Those are there because you can’t machine an inside corner with an endmill. It’s not so possible to make it economically without those.

2 Likes

I might be looking at this wrong, but that looks like the rim of the hole in the mount, not a part of the clamp. The cutout in the clamp is just not lined up with the hole in the mount. Or the hole in the mount in not quite large enough diameter.

2 Likes

yes you cannot mill inside a corner, but I think Cisco is pointing out how the plate is in the way, behind the rounded corrners.

2 Likes

Ah yes, of course. My bad

2 Likes