Boardnamics Motor Mounts 2020 Edition

Yes. Like @surfnacho said That tiny bit of exposed plate will definitely cause some issues during installation

2 Likes

That :point_down:t2:

4 Likes

Do you need a set, or are you just checking to see if they’ll be available in the future?
I have a new set that I doubt I’ll ever use.

1 Like

In the future. I do have some but plans to use more than I have as I slowly replace all the Caliber ones. And right now I have a bent Caliber2 that’s about to get the Boardnamics treatment.

3 Likes

I have the mounts you make for Matrix 2 trucks. I See that they are “out of stock.” Will you be producing more?

1 Like

I don’t think so. If I did, they would look nicer and be a little more expensive. I can never offer them that cheap ever again.

8 Likes

Mount feels great, super easy installation

8 Likes

I had considered doing this as well, good to know it’s likely not needed. What size belts are you using?

1 Like

435-5m. But I have the version he made for the Matrix 2’s (in my pic.) 8mm thick 6061 aluminum. They definitely do not need bracing…very strong. And I have big motors. But the cross braces give you some protection from something that might hit your motors. I like the new version. The black is a good look. BTW, I just got some mounts for my new build form ATC. They are much cleaner looking. Might want to check them out.

Depending on the price, may offer those again in black anodize

3 Likes

Good to know that I may be still able to use the belts I picked up on a whim… Though I should really do a test fit before all of my required parts get here and I find that a 410 wont fit :smiley:

I already picked up my mounts from @Boardnamics just waiting on my Vx2Pro and the NeoBoxes before I realistically can do anything on the board.

1 Like

Good choice on the VX2. I got mine a few weeks ago, and I love it. 3 speed options, and it automatically does smart reverse. I don’t really use the cruise control… scary thought. BTW, I had 445’s. They fit too, but came a bit too close to the bracing. I think you might be able to go a small as 420, maybe 415. But 435 is pretty much dead on. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

@Boardnamics - Any update on the fitment issue? I am going to order your hangers but I am considering looking elsewhere for non-idler mounts.

1 Like

Hi,
Well there is nothing I can really do to fix that minor clearance issue. Either you must score the edge where the mount will go, or you use the 2 piece clamps. The new 270 hangers I just got don’t have this problem because they have the right chamfer

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up. Nice to hear that the design is improving with each iteration!

2 Likes

Hey brother When would you start shipping the 270s!?
Chubs need them pretty badly

4 Likes

Today :smiley:

5 Likes

Hell yeahs
Send me some pulleys too brother man

2 Likes

Are the pulleys in and for sale?

1 Like

Coming this week. Then I anodize so hopefully Monday next week I will begin sale. They turned out beautiful :slight_smile:

4 Likes