Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

Same! I’m so glad there’s a high ratio. 50km/hr and higher is way too much for me. Seems impossible to avoid over specing the speed with putting huge wheels. I just want a very comfortable commute around 30-40 kph.

5 Likes

Hey are you doing, did you ask him the Price For a dual setup ? Also i don’t find any information about the ratio he’s gonna choose for 200mm
Tires. I still waiting since last year :joy:

1 Like

I do know the price for a dual setup because I asked when I was texting him. I’m assuming it is public knowledge, but I’ll let him answer @Boardnamics

What do you mean the ratio for 200mm?

200mm pneumatic wheel

I mean you can use whatever you want, it doesn’t change the outer diameter of the actual gear drive

I’m going to be using the most torquey one possible

2 Likes

Dual drive is $299, 251EUR, 216GBP

4 Likes

mmmmmmm super looking forward to April for some reason.

Edit: Curious, @Boardnamics If you’re willing to say, how many of the M1-AT’s will you have? Or less invasively - do you anticipate that the demand for these drives will likely drive the stock to sell out rapidly? If so, do you have a time (AM/PM that you’d launch it :smiley: when the release date is more concrete).

3 Likes

I went all out, full send. Let’s just say it will look like a transmission factory over here for a few weeks :eyes:
Very unlikely to sell out quickly.

22 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to release date!

3 Likes

factory: How many do you want?
boardnamics: Yes.

21 Likes

There will be FS BH 6384 170kv AND 140kv for the M1 AT kit!!! Wahoooo “I have 140kv 6384 battle hardened coming into the states here in 3-4 weeks”.

2 Likes

I dont feel comfortable with the idea of going 50km/hr on a 40’‘x9’’ piece of wood a few inches from the ground and a bad crack away from being a launched cannon ball :joy: with 140kv I won’t have to worry lol plus the torque will mean I can probably conquer any hill

2 Likes

My dad always says this is what will make me crash. I never understood this, hitting cracks is part of this sport and we hit them all the time. Cars are the real danger. Riding at a speed very different than traffic increases the risk of getting hit.

10 Likes

Well folks, looks like dad was wrong again.

2 Likes

Who woulda guessed

1 Like

Was gonna say cars too

2 Likes

This is old right? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep the site will have a rehaul soon enough. I have almost nothing to sell until some day in April.

4 Likes

Okay sweet thanks @Boardnamics . I just wanted to be sure before I place my backordered order :sunglasses:.

Loving my m1 drives!

1 Like

I was reading what gear ratios the new street helical drives will be, but i think i could only find the AT ratios. They gonna be the same as the m1 or no?

1 Like