Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

How many sales did you make today?

6 Likes

I’ll take a set

1 Like

I’m pretty sure someone has already asked this, but if that is the case, I can’t find it. does dual TB 6380 fit the 220 hanger with the geardrives? Kinda related question, if I chop my motor shafts to fit them, is it possible to find a replacement in case I want to sell the motors or the geardrives in the future?

3 Likes

If you find an answer let me know, I’m wondering the same about 6374s

1 Like

Dual sk3 6374’s fit. They are closer to 80mm length. Not true 74’s.

8 Likes

Thanks!

I will measure my motors today, I hope they fit, bc 270 trucks are too big for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ETA 3 hours before I dump all the mail off for today. Will u make it? :eyes:

7 Likes

I doubt it as I will have to put extra money in my bank bc I probably need the 270s. What is the space between both gear drives on the 220’s?

174mm

2 Likes

News:
A Surfrodz TKP adapter is being made :open_mouth:

17 Likes

Well, after my measurements, dual tb6380 should fit, I will buy tomorrow tho as I didn’t take in account change rates. Don’t worry if you have to ship it on Monday, imma pick shitty shipping anyways :joy:. Can you point me at the treadlocker I should use with the motor shaft and the grease for the gears?

:frowning: Oh…

This whole time I was picturing a BN TKP system…

When did Surfrodz enter the picture?

1 Like

I already make 1000 different parts. Another truck could send me over the edge :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Shit, questions keep arrising in me. Will this stepped shaft be a problem?

it is between 4-5 mm and 10mm thick

2 Likes

Nope, if the step is 8mm in length or less, works the same.

4 Likes

That is awesome!!

2 Likes

So how about that Matrix hanger…

1 Like

And if anyone needs some SR TKP trucks with adjustable baseplates, I’ve got some for sale. Plug!

If noone buys them, I may have to buy some gear drives and keep them for myself.

Will the design allow for a reverse mounting?

1 Like

What he said ^ Maybe you want 2x Sets so your buddy can ride :grin: