Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

I like this mix just makes sense for 8inch
You r definitely getting a A+ on your homework :face_with_monocle:
@Skyart rides so many different styles maybe he can way in :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Seems like a good set up

3 Likes

I would prefer 5.2 with 190kv. Similar speed but more torque.

3 Likes

A couple presents from Kevin. Quick shipping. Excited to try these helicals.
New logo looks :ok_hand: choice

16 Likes

I went 4.6. Was very tempted on the 5.2. My build will be 16s using 140kv motors. Using 8 inch tires, the calculator estimates top loaded speed to about 39mph. I want to comfortably be able to do 30 and could imagine the occasional spurt to 33, 34, maybe 35. I try to build in about 5mph of head room on my top speed calculation because things get weird when you hit the limit at that speed.

7 Likes

@Boardnamics tell me more…

4 Likes

Has anyone had a bad experience decreasing the width between the wheel and gear drive? I’m sure the wheels flex so it can’t be too close or else youd get some rubbing.

2 Likes

I have 220s on my evo and they feel wide enough.

1 Like

@Boardnamics I went to order and thought I saw a banner about free shipping in the US for orders over a certain amount, but when I checked out there was no free shipping option. Perhaps my German billing address and US shipping address is effecting it?

1 Like

That’s interesting. If it’s being shipped to the US then yes it’s free shipping over $120. Maybe I can refund it afterwards? Strange

4 Likes

OK, so it should just apply automatically at check when I have $500 in the cart and zero out the $30 shipping. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

All good, I re-checked out with first putting the US shipping address before the billing address and no shipping was charged. Just ignore the shipping address in PayPal

6 Likes

Are the 145 hangars gonna be up on the site soon? Planning to order some stuff with those hangars.

3 Likes

Any plans on making a TKP or DKP trucks in the future?

2 Likes

Yep I’ll get on that. There’s a few items I have not listed yet.

3 Likes

No plans on that atm.

1 Like

Nah he’s gotta innovate

Thinking more like QKP (quadruple kingpin)

or some full suspension trucks :rofl:

4 Likes

We already have Queen Pins and 0, 1, & 2 Kingpin designs. Why not a Jackpin or Double Jack Pin?

Basically, you could eliminate side fumbling and reduce sinusoidal depleneration if you had a cast baseplate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by two malleable logarithmic case-hardened Jack Pins in such a way that two spurving bearings were in a direct line with panendermic semiboloid slots.

15 Likes

Add a ventricular dingle-arm and I’m sold.

6 Likes

Well, duh. Any cerebroambiguous testicutaneal neanderphite could redisambiguate that.:roll_eyes: We’re looking for innovative ideas. :wink:

Like the 2P3PKP truck seen here. (Two Plane Triple Parallel King Pin)

14 Likes