Boardnamics M1 Drive NOW AVAILABLE - $159.99

I looked for it with the search function but didn’t find it… And these are some long threads🤣

2 Likes

I got a caliber hanger, a bn270, and an unassembled m1 drive, all within arms reach. I can supply bad pictures and decent measurements, if that helps.

1 Like

I really just want to know how far the bn220 profile it’s from the 22mmx22mm of the apex air, to know if I could somehow fit my m1’s to them!

That would be very cool! Thanks!

1 Like

I also have a set of airs right here. Lmao. Boardnamics gets air adapters in within the next 2 weeks or so though, for the at i think.
Getting the regular m1 or the caliber adapter on airs is a no-go. Maybe with the air adapter thats coming soon, but the 12mm axel is in da way.

2 Likes

Shit I’m envious now :joy:… Did you pay for those with X-Men memes?

I live in Spain so between shipping and the price of them the price might be too steep…(taking in account I don’t even have the apex airs yet)

:frowning: I think that there is a workaround for the 12 mm axles so there would probably be no problem with the adapter if the hole it’s enlargened and bearings changed.

1 Like

I got early black friday pricing and some unobtanium for my hoard using squirrel memes actually.
Ill message ya some pics and measurements in a bit though. If youre making your own adapters and therefore have better manufacturing capabilities than i, it could be a worthwhile pursuit, but youd likely also need to either-
A: run stepped axels on the airs, and 10mm id bearings on wheels, and run urethane
B: make a whole new wheel adapter to fit some pneumies
C: run infinity hubs and shave down the kegel pins
Or D: something else.

Its a cool idea, though, and id be happy to help out however i can.

1 Like

5 Likes

Hi five fellow squirrel user!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot dude!

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl:

As you can see I already have what I need!

I will probably in Christmas have some new machines at my disposal, that may help me archive this but as of right now I have a lot to learn before I can do something like this. I will start designing tho.

I got my bergs, and I would just need to run bigger bearings I have the m1 berg adapter.

1 Like

Have to ditch the 12mm axles. No way to accomplish M1 drives on apex airs for several reasons unless you’re willing to get 10mm axles for them.

3 Likes

What about with the AT? Would it be able to run 12’s or should i become re-interested in getting some 10mm axels?

1 Like

AT only works on 12 and 10

The apex air adapter for the AT drive is for 12 because that’s what airs come with

3 Likes

Thanks for saving me the experimenting!! Have you thought of preparing a kit? Something like 2 stepped axles, and 4 bearings + the 2 adapters needed for the installation in apex airs?

Perfection

Excellent as always kev!

3 Likes

Haven’t thought of it. Didn’t know apex airs had easily removable axles. If there were enough interest, it would be easy to make

3 Likes

If youre starting from 12’s, would a spacer, or more appropriately a filler, be a simpler option?

Moon has stepped 12/10’s that fit airs i believe, not sure if yours do but i dont think so.
I was hunting axels for my airs to run urethane a while back.

1 Like

These will work with airs 12-10mm step

3 Likes

I don’t know either, I’m just supposing that’s the case as a diyer.

That’s awesome! Maybe in the future when the trucks are more spreaded around the community it might be worth it.

As of now I don’t even have the money for the apex air so I will be still be running your 220 :slight_smile:

They look beautiful, if I ever get around doing this I now know who to contact!