Boardnamics 270mm Hangers + Surfrodz 10-8 Fixed Axles

I fucking love these step down axles!!!

No More need for a bunch of spacers

I can keep the 10mm bearing in the pulley and use 8mm bearings for my wheel and it spaces it PERFECT.

By far the easiest install ive ever done and i never have to worry about bitch ass 10mm hardware ever again!!!

12 Likes

Just arrived. Finish is nicer than the 220s. Great work Kev. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Hey bro, your website says kegel pulleys coming soon… they gonna be press fit? And what’s the timeline? I wanna order the axles but would rather wait til i can get pulleys to save on international shipping :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

They are pressfit. Fits perfectly in kegel and genuine flywheel. Little tight on clone flywheel as expected.

I was supposed to have them a month ago but there had been non stop shipping delays. I check the tracking every hour

9 Likes

Cool, I will stay tuned. Cheers bro

I’m thinking of buying this truck and boardnamics mount with bkb 6374 motors. What is the best wheel pulley can I use with 107 abec?

Mine :slight_smile: They are almost here! Fit great in Genuine abecs

4 Likes

‎ Very nice fit, I can second that

2 Likes

Employee of the month award for ya my man :wink:

9 Likes

I own the first sets soooooo, also tested them on 2 sets of my abec’s and my tb110’s. I can legitimately say that lmao

7 Likes

Abecs :face_vomiting::nauseated_face: @Boardnamics @KaramQ

Kegel all the way

2 Likes

There’s abec and kegel

1 Like

I know I know but still abec :face_vomiting: @KaramQ

1 Like

Damn boostedanderson. Why you gotta hate homie!?

2 Likes

I’m sorry my dude HoarderCisco <3

1 Like

They are pressfit. Fits perfectly in kegel and genuine flywheel. Little tight on clone flywheel as expected.

Technical questions:

• are they gonna fit Torqueboards 110mm Kegel style cores? I read they are not quite the same size as real Orangatang Kegel cores (??)

• are you making them raw and black, or only one of them?

• Metal, Nylon, Plastic or POM?

Need black Kegel type Press-Fit metal pulleys for my black TB 110s

• Yes they do, very nicely. Tried that wheel first :slight_smile:

• Only black anodize

• Aluminum, with stainless steel pins which are harder than aluminum ones. (pin dents will make the fit into the wheel trickier)

4 Likes

When you say coming soon, like in transit? or you are having them made?

1 Like

Do don’t worry, he will send yours to me first :grin::laughing::metal:

3 Likes

Cool Bro. This precisely what I need.

2 Likes